How do we fix Wanda's reputation?

How do we fix Wanda's reputation?

Attached: FcYPj5LaUAQm-fU.jpg (1536x2048, 246.97K)

What's to fix? She's perfect.

Fpbp

Attached: 1613531746344.jpg (1400x1000, 788.01K)

I like her more as a Heel.

Have her confront and fight Chthon in a solo movie, where they reveal Chthon's behind it all, and end her story with her killing all her variants to finally defeat him.

The End.

That's the only feasible direction.

Attached: FX_b7o2XoAAaqDJ (1).jpg (1008x1008, 234.72K)

She's ruined.

They literally have no idea what to do with her now, just like in the comics.

That's too spoopy for the Chinese market fren. Try something else.
>yawn another redemption equals death
Tiring.

>She's ruined
Maybe to weak numales like you.

Kill her

Why do Marvel heroes always have scandals that always define their character for the end of time?

Destroying the Darkhold should have been saved for the end of her story but Waldron and Raimi didn't care about future arcs.

They have a huge headache now.

>That's too spoopy for the Chinese market fren
Not the other user, but that doesn't really matter anymore. Marvel films are banned from China after they took offense from Eternals and Shang-chi.

>turn her into one-note villain
>user actually likes this and thinks it's better
Either this is bait, or you didn't actually watch MoM, and you just like the idea in your head of one of the Avengers becoming a villain, but the implementation of it was not good.

Wanda always been a terrible character, She fucks a toaster.

It's really just Wanda and Hank Pym. For the MCU, they made Hank an older mentor figure, and just avoided it entirely. For Wanda, they had a chance to avoid it, but Feige's whole plan for her seems to have been to adapt versions of the two stories that ruined her in comics, he actually thought this was a good idea, and appears to be in no rush to do any damage control.

Beast
Spider-Man
She-Hulk
Captain America

>I don't like Wanda
>Or Vision
>But my opinions on them are more important than fans' opinions
So you're one of those.

Despite Hydra Cap causing a scandal, I'm not convinced it's really done any long-term damage to him, and there aren't really any Spider-Man or She-Hulk stories that have done lasting permanent damage to how they're written or how they're seen by fans, though both have had some really awful stories over the years.

You have a point with Beast, but it's not really made it into adaptations yet the way it has with Wanda.

/thread

Attached: Elizabeth Olsen.jpg (1280x1881, 292.93K)

I never said that.
Wanda has always been a dimeless shitter.
We only like Elizabeth.

Spider-Man made a deal with the Devil,
She-Hulk is ONLY known for being a skank.

>She-Hulk is ONLY known for being a skank.

Attached: you.png (239x385, 198.17K)

Spiderman is still appearing in multiple solo comics and other comics as well.

He's pretty much unaffected in terms of presence.

>Not the other user, but that doesn't really matter anymore.
I hope everyday that we say fuck China.

It's true.
She's been couch surfing for the last 15 years, She works for the woman who ruined her reputation.

She's a loser now.

>He's pretty much unaffected in terms of presence.
No one respects him.

The comics have already rehabilitated her. She was fine outside X-shit and even they bit the bullet recently.