Samurai Jack

This episode scared the shit out of me when I was a kid, what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-01-12h16m05s348.png (720x540, 177.71K)

Post scary childhood episodes

Attached: los-10-mejores-episodios-de-superman-the-animated-series-6.jpg (650x480, 62.29K)

Attached: 3342504-clayface_rises_tb.jpg (640x480, 50.39K)

Attached: Mighty Max -ep11.webm (668x480, 2.58M)

Sometimes scary is good, if you're not scared by safe things and get past it as a child you grow up into one of those people jumping at their own shadow, screaming for everything to have trigger warnings.

I love that one. The weird noises and art style during the fight were great.

I like the spooky episodes of Hey Arnold

Attached: Four-Eyed_Jack,_phantom.jpg (640x480, 77.57K)

I've never encountered a cartoon that scared me, closest I can think off was when Tetsuo hallucinated that his guts fell out of his chest and was frantically trying to scoop them up. I saw that when I was 5 when I put Akira on while everybody was asleep and even then it only shocked me it didn't scare me

Attached: game over.webm (496x360, 1.79M)

Attached: Зашкаф. Режиссер.webm (720x525, 2.19M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 8.32.18 PM.jpg (1194x674, 129.25K)

Pretty spooky. I also remember being freaked out by Mr. Freeze's origin in that one

They didn’t think you’d be a little baby faggot.

Attached: batman clay animation.webm (360x288, 2.87M)

Jesus fuck, this guy and Earthmover got the short end of the stick imo. Plenty of villains got eerie endings.

Extreme Ghostbusters, "The Unseen." An episode where they had to capture a demon that steals your eyes if you look at it or the artifact connected to it, but they had to do it without their guns.

Attached: Theunseen06.png (759x567, 360.1K)

that episode was complete kino

Only episode of Hey Arnold I can remember watching that scared me.

Attached: headless cabbie.jpg (640x480, 28.9K)

I'm watching Extreme Ghostbusters again but now with my kids and it is one of the few shows from my childhood that really still holds up. Also, I forgot how fucking brutal the show could be:

>Opening stinger is about a Chinatown merchant letting himself be possessed by a ghost to fight off gangsters
>Hospital calls the firehouse, says they have a medical emergency only the Ghostbusters could handle
>A bunch of gangsters got brought into the hospital, they are still alive but THEY HAVE NO FUCKING BONES
>Me: "Wow, that sounds pretty fucking gross, I don't even know what that would look like- OH GOD THEY'RE SHOWING IT FUCK ME THEY'RE ON HOSPITAL BEDS LOOKING LIKE QUIVERING DEFLATED FLESH BALLOONS GOD THEY'RE JUST STARING INTO THE CAMERA WITH THEIR BULGING EYES AND FISH LIPS TWITCHING AAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHHH!"

This one got me because he wasn't just some one-off character, he was a reoccurring one. I was used to body horror shit but seeing it happened to someone who actually mattered was weird to me.

Holy shit.