Disney's Wish

Are you all ready for Space Jam 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet 2: Ready Player One - Kingdom Hearts Edition?

Attached: 1662808194_youloveit_com_disney_wish_2023_movie_01.jpg (480x300, 83.65K)

Isabella Madrigal spinoff?

She's Isabella-Rapunzel-Pocahontas.

Hell yeah.

It's not going to be a crossover. It's going to be a boring, lackluster attempt at being an inspirational film. It's going to go ham on the singing and hope and shit but nobody's going to have much fun watching it. It should be a clear message to the executives that Jennifer Lee is a blight to the studio and has uprooted it's legacy in the pursuit of wokeness.

If it goes all in the music then they'll try to recreate the viral success of Encanto, but will definitely fumble it

>It's not going to be a crossover
Yes it is. The movie is about the origin of the wishing star and multiple disney characters that used it. They're gonna Robin Williams the fuck out of thar star and make him reference a bunch of other movies.

Did you hear the song previewed at D23? It was a bunch of ambiguous-worded lyrics and excessive flourishes.
I used to think that it was going to be a crossover but I think articles worded it weird. They said the movie is about the wishing star in all other Disney movies, but they didn't say it would actually visit such worlds. I think they're just going for that in marketing. You'd think they would show off concept art of the crossovers if that were true, right?

>You'd think they would show off concept art of the crossovers if that were true, right?
They might want to save it for the trailer or something

>They said the movie is about the wishing star in all other Disney movies
I thought that was just the Blue Fairy? Like every Disney movie opens with When You Wish Upon a Star and everything

Attached: 1561149_1462922467917_full-e1548888019356.jpg (1047x899, 782.73K)

The last good princess movie was princess and the frog.

Why save it for the trailer when it would get huge amounts of hype now?
Cool headcanon. I think it's just the North Star.
>"When You Wish Upon a Star"
>Second Star to the Right
>Stitch's Ship Being Mistaken as a Shooting Star
>Evangeline and Ray
>Mother Gothel calling the floating lanterns stars.
I'm probably missing some shit.
You forgot Tangled.

Didn’t Disney have an idea for a princess crossover animated thing that was cancelled?
I forgot the name of it.

Princess Academy, it wasn't just princesses, it was pretty much every female Disney character that was at least half-important at some point.

>They said the movie is about the wishing star in all other Disney movies
I hope it's something tragic and stupid so every time you rewatch the old films and see the star, you remember Wish

Attached: 6C376AB5-17CE-4BC3-AB14-600F90DA12C2.jpg (2048x969, 148.33K)

The star's gonna die at the end of the movie. We're supposed to be sad about it as it's supposed to mean we sacrifice who we love for what we love or some hippy-dippy shit.

Why can't it be both?

How many Disney movies actually had a wishing star? I only remember Pinocchio and Princess and the Frog having that as a plot point.

I mean, Lion King had a couple parts where characters looked at the stars, but they didn't do any wishing. In fact, that movie had a totally different idea about what the stars did.

This is going to lead to her going to Bethlehem and finding Jesus Christ isn't it?

...I thought Wish was the new boat...