Haha, they've still got it

haha, they've still got it

Attached: [email protected] (1080x1350, 331.91K)

Bald

Why I am so bald?

>IP
i hate this term so much bros

I hate you so much. I wish i could hate you to bald!

The term is literally over a hundred years old, get used to it grandpa.

Where's the joke

When did they become such raging shill faggots?

I'm gonna assume they Gabe and Tycho have as much involvement with the comic as Jim Davis does with Garfield.

Wait isn't the ginger guy bald?

I genuinely thought the art couldn't get worse

When they banned booth babes from PAX.

IP is okay, sometimes "franchise" isn't as fitting
What I hate is "content creator" and "influencer"
If you were writing a dystopian science fiction story about how easy access to entertainment and communication cheapens them those are the terms you'd use, and the people reading it would think you were being a little too on the nose.

>What I hate is "content creator" and "influencer"
mein negger

I can’t believe he played as Lucasfilm’s Star Wars character Darth Vader.

he is bald?

content creator and influencer are just such meaningless terms. You make one shitty youtube video and get a handful of likes and all of a sudden you're part of the circle.

A shitty game can have every character from every up but when someone tries to bring characters from cartoon network and Hanna Barbera together for a show it's first treated like a joke and then they pretend it doesn't exist

Jesus what happened?

>Anons talking about the actual dialogue of the comic
>Me unable to get over how ugly the current art style is
When did this happen? It's so much worse than I remember.

Like right after that huge effort by the PA guys to make new comics. The robot one, the girl scouts one, all of that stuff that was cool but went nowhere. And then Gabe says he wants to experiment and moves to this bizarre not quite calarts but super simplified style that has stuck around like a shitstain to this day.