Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Attached: ABE762E7-379B-455C-AD36-7AB4F6E7899D.jpg (1080x1675, 290.22K)

No

No

No

Is it gonna be a story about how people tried to bring technology to this shit hole country only for the people to never care for it causing it to fall into disrepair to a point it can never be fixed? Like the story of Africa.

>Futuristic Africa still looks like a run-down, poverty ridden shithole

Are you trying to say something Disney?

No

Will there be white people and asians in the main cast?

I really hope this is a first fucking draft. These characters look BAD. Like 90s Pixar Bad. The gecko looks fine but that little girl looks like they just took a baby doll and modeled it.

>Boy and girl fugly looking faces.

Guess nostalgia for 2000s CG is real.

Attached: 8D21E9CE-53D3-4ABE-80C1-15315303ADBD.jpg (1051x1500, 199.05K)

Why Disney, and media in general insists that if whites never came, blacks will be having flying cars and spaceships by now? they were enslaving and killing each others tribes, whites just did the same more efficiently. It should be a trope by now

I've been to Lagos (my family is Nigerian). This looks like shit.

A China man have to be in the main cast to be accurate. The President project a full take over in a few decades.

Attached: 1635961400079.png (250x246, 14.03K)

The animal looks good but they could've done better with the humans. It looks like Paw Patrol or some toddler cg cartoon. Background looks good.

Paw Patrol looking ass.

>concept art looked somewhat interesting
>final product looks like the most generic shit ever
Many such cases!

Attached: Iwaju.jpeg.jpg (1024x583, 136.39K)

This is kugali’ s first show, so in a way I sort of regret that they’re being put on such a massive stage so early. They needed to get some experience first, judging from this. But we’ll see when the trailers come out

i wonder who's the guy who convinced disney that africa is a future superpower thats gonna be marketed to

Is there a single future movie, show or book that don't have advance tech? Even in the most bleak future, they still have tech in the fantasy story.

What the fuck is with the futuristic Africa stories?in movies and cartoons?

wtf that looks good

How hard is it to keep the proportions looking like this and not flatten them out to standard garbage CGI proportions? Is there some actual technical reason or are these companies just retarded?

Afro-futurism conceptualizes a prosperous alternate reality for Africans and black people as a whole. Essentially escapism for US blacks.

Nollywood is a quickly growing market with no competition. Also China is pumping a lot of money in African countries.

Attached: 26728.jpg (1200x1200, 279.84K)

It’s fun. It’s a nice way to project towards the future and to imagine things progressing. It’s a cool power fantasy, just like any other.

>In a future without white people, Africa is finally allowed to persevere and reach true greatness as was their destiny
chudcels seething!

This looks like one of those weird ass foreign knockoff films you find in bargain bins or those straight to Netflix money laundering scams.

Attached: Capture.png (337x174, 176K)

Much, much better looking character designs