I got two years to learn how to draw well enough before my dad kicks me out of the house after finishing college

I got two years to learn how to draw well enough before my dad kicks me out of the house after finishing college.

Attached: bc7e322c1ac2b3f9902760b0b1d8c935.jpg (1808x1080, 162.61K)

I too want to learn how to draw well, but I don't know where to start.

Watch and follow Vilppu's NMA video course and read Perspective Made Easy, if nothing clicks keep going through them while trying to identify what they talk about in art you like, also start collecting art you like. Once they click watch Marco Bucci and Marc Brunet for understanding painting/lighting/color theory (it's the same thing).

Those should illuminate 80% of art fundamentals and from there you should be able to do it on your own.

Find out his fetishes and draw it.

I don't like him for promising to kicking me out, I won't care for that either.

What are you going to college for? What is your drawing ability now?

>before my dad kicks me out of the house after finishing college.
lol American families

Why do you need to know how to draw before your dad kicks you out? It sounds like you need to be more concerned with how you're going to support yourself after college

If that's your prime motivator then you've already failed.

Well, I got my degree, but I hate it, it will give me something to eat, but I don't want to live off that all my life.

Very weird.
More and more American families are actually moving in with each other (pro y because of the economy).

Don’t know why your dad is kicking you out, op.

He wants to take care of himself and "live life", something he hasn't had since he got married to my mom, he says. He's kicking her out too.

Then work it until you can find another place you like? I don't mean to sound like a dickhead, but your problem sounds like it could solve itself by making art a hobby until you can make it into a job

Not OP, what do you mean?

Dope. Maybe also post your art so people can actually see which part of it needs work.

Lower your standards, find a decent place to put a trailer, and find a part time job that'll cover your expenses. Trying to live off commissions is suicide unless you got a roommate to cover the many gaps.

>my dad kicks me out of the house after finishing college.
Why do these retarded peasant kids accept this bullshit for 500 year straight? Do the like the nobles. Murder your parents, inherit the house, sell it, fuck the jew, live like it's your last day(if the house doesn't sell for enough cash), BAIL out of life.
You weren't suppose to be born. God you niggers and faggots need a serious philosophy in your life, none of that weak christian bullshit. You parents owe you and they must pay the price for daring to have sex and refuse to kill you at the age of 1 just because "lol it's illegal to kill babies".

Welp the answer is obvious; time to murder your dad. But you won't cause you're an artfag, artfags don't have balls.

There you go.

Attached: 4735.jpg (539x1175, 113.24K)

maybe start look for an apartment now

I still got two years.

Keep drawing that until it stops looking like shit then make a fortune doing furfag commissions

You start with a pencil and a piece of paper