You'll get to meet Figment in person soon Any Forums

You'll get to meet Figment in person soon Any Forums

Attached: 98ovsqvspij21.png (360x565, 199.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wdwnt.com/2022/09/breaking-figment-meet-greet-returning-to-epcot-in-2023/
youtube.com/watch?v=onflv0-LW-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope I get to meet skunk Figment.

Attached: imagine the smell.png (799x1000, 1.3M)

What do you mean?

wdwnt.com/2022/09/breaking-figment-meet-greet-returning-to-epcot-in-2023/

They could also, y'know, FIX HIS FUCKIN RIDE.

Attached: DELETTHIS.png (411x460, 184.09K)

>not meeting him and dreamfinder
Those poor Zoomers.

Attached: 5BE60ADD-D6F4-410A-ACFA-1C4B9CDFBF9E.jpg (276x183, 8.27K)

Whats the point? The original, good ride is long dismantled. All thats left is the shit version. Might as well let Figment die with dignity.

I feel like they're going to try to revitalize his IP via a mini series adaptation of the comics in the style of something like Fantastic Beasts, exclusive to Disney+, of course.

And it will probably suck. And when it fails, Disney will have an excuse to finally take Figment behind the shed and sink a bullet in his royal purple pigment skull.

The saddest part is the potential. They could recreate the old ride and eliminate/enhance so many things that were issues with the original (IE the carousel being a technical nightmare). But of course, the monkey paw would curl a finger and we'd get Ratatouille ride, but Figment. 100% screens, 0% soul.

Most likely. Without a company willing to sponsor since Kodiak died, I doubt Disney is willing to put in the elbow grease to make Figment a star attraction again. Its really sad, since by the time I discovered it, Dreamkeeper was already gone, and Figment had been reduced to just being a flavor of giftshop merchandise.

Attached: Figments last stand.jpg (900x719, 184.26K)

Attached: 1608323526816.jpg (330x504, 179.45K)

His real potential is a cartoon tv series

WE ALL HAVE FARTS
IT'S FLATULATION
THAT'S HOW OUR GUTS
GET VENTILATION

AND THEN, YOU REEK

I once was this guy. I can't wait for him to be back in the parks.

Do people actually like Figment, or they just really miss his attraction? I never got to go on the original Dreamfinder ride but it seemed like he wasn't significant then. Now he's annoying in the infantilized ride. I don't see the appeal and I wish I did.

Really? What did you do, were you they guy who carried his animatronic around at the parks?

While everybody remembers the puppet, Figment was also a Goofy sized suit in the early 2000s.

Scuffed Spyro.

Figment was still the star of the original ride with Dreamfinder, but the relationship dynamic was more teacher/student then the Looney Tunes shit Figment has going on with Eric Idle.

youtube.com/watch?v=onflv0-LW-4

Oh shoot, that's right! I completely forgot about that. Pretty sweet user.

I bet we're getting Figzilla.