Why doesn’t anyone online ever talk about this show anymore? Do people really not care and already forgotten about it?

Why doesn’t anyone online ever talk about this show anymore? Do people really not care and already forgotten about it?

Attached: AE698D1A-46CC-4D71-BB06-A384F0E2319D.jpg (600x927, 128.1K)

We only bait each other on this board, true honest discussion fled long ago. Post 2016 Any Forums has been hell on Earth.

Nobody talks about it because

>shitty netflix pump and dump strategy where they dump all the episodes at once, everybody talks about it for 2 weeks and then everyone forgets about it

>the show is just mediocre overall. Its not great, but also not bad. Its just "alright". Only exists because Matt Groanings name is attached.

I watched the first batch of episodes back when they were released. But I didn't find the show funny or interesting, so I stopped watching.

Nobody talks about it because it wasn't good, but it wasn't godawful enough to be entertaining in a funny way. It was just kinda there.

It wasn’t very good. Plots dragged. Comedy felt stilted. Many characters were forgettable.

Because it was dogshit, OP.

finally gave it a watch last month ad quit at ep 3 or 4
was hoping for grand adventure, trying to escape the wedding but that problem got solved right away
and the elf is so fucking ugly

The show is amazing and IMO on par with golden age Simpsons.

what the fuck

I only managed to get like halfway through the second season before dropping it, it honestly wasn't that funny beyond some of the sight gags and the king.

ITT people hate this show just because Bean is a lesbian

but he looks just like Bart Sinso

@132928088
user, I'm not even bothering to give you your (you), you know very well the show just fucking sucks, has no direction, and that Bean is just an absolute dogshit protag who is only vaguely remembered for the fact she gets nude on screen sometimes.

Any Forums doesn't watch cartoons only complains about the ones that have the most political things in them

What’s to talk about?

Because it's wretchedly mediocre. Not good enough for positive discussion, not terrible enough to make fun of. Just painfully, painfully "meh."

It became shit so why should we?

Because it sucks

It's just not that compelling. None of the reveals have been game-changing or exciting in the least. Until the penultimate season ends with Dagmar showing up and it's revealed it's all a dream from Tia's head, it slumbers in the shadows.

Maybe it'll be better received if Netflix decides to drop episodes weekly next season.

>800 plots going in different directions
>maybe 4 resolutions, none of which matter (Elfo finds his mom, discovers his origin, and is whisked away by Bean before the episode is over)
>everyone is playing 4D chess around Bean & Co. for various reasons (see: 800 plots)
>entire season drops, binge it, end up with more questions than answers, forget them all before the next season anyway
>LOL FANTASY TROPES, AMIRITE
It's not unwatchable, but it tries to hook you in too many ways. You've got Dagmar trying to gain power, Bean trying to get drunk, Lucy with whatever his motives are, Elfo's feelings for Bean, Zog losing his mind, the secret society, the steampunk city, various events revolving around Hell, probably something going on with Heaven, lesbian merfolk... and so on.

>the fact she gets nude on screen sometimes.
I only recall two times, she shows her feet a lot though.

>Lucy with whatever his motives are

Lucy's motive is to corrupt Bean. He was literally sent by Cloyd and the Enchantress to corrupt the lying, cheating, gambling, whoring, murdering, covetous drunkard Princess Tiabeanie.