Here are your potential live-action Megs, Any Forums

Who has your vote?

Attached: 1662913277470033.png (899x892, 977.01K)

middle

it's going to be one of the black ones

The white one.

none of these girls look greek

Funny.
While I don’t usually see her fitting any Hollywood role past Nickelodeon, I would have to say Arianna would make the better Meg. And draw more box office for a film like this.

But why does it look like Vegas? I don't get it.

Attached: a bat credit card.jpg (345x718, 80.84K)

zendaya is the only black one though.

Ariana Grande, if I really had to pick from that selection.

I still have fond memories of her as Cat from Victorious.

I don't understand this, i have never been in to las Vegas, but to me the Muses were Ghospel/ soul Sister/musical theater genre, specially because they were black and they were singing about religious-like shit.

Can anyone provide an example of what he means by "looking like vegas"? like a youtube video or something?

The aesthetics of a lot of the songs give everything a glitzy showbiz quality that emphasizes Hercules becoming like a celebrity. That’s literally it.

What the hell, are you sure? but... that is just musical theathre, not at all exclusive to Vegas... and I distintcly remember him saying it not in the zero to hero song, but on a gospel/soul one.

To me he is out of touch with American culture (specially if it has to do with religion) he just said something he saw in a movie once, he also does not seems to like Musicals as far as I know.

Bottom-Left

Hailee Hailee Hailee

Attached: Hailee-Steinfeld-Feet-6248946.jpg (1395x1720, 275.73K)

Greece in Hercules has a lot weird modern stuff in it that can look out of place. The Zero to Hero song is the most blatant about, where Herc is treated like a modern-day celebrity with merchandizing.

Ariana Grande by far. Sheysung Hercules for Disney before and she'll sing an excellent version of "I Won't Say I'm in Love".

Zendaya is in fucking everything. I like her, but she needs to let other girls take the spotlight (not that she has a choice in casting).

Her voice doesn't fit the character.

Isabela>Arianna>white girl>powergap>the other 3

Yeah, she is a bit high-pitched. More of an airy princess than a jaded femme fatale. But hey, the acting could surprise us.

They could get a 1:1 perfect replica of Meg with the acting power of every single oscar winner and it'd still be shit.

None of these fucking skanks look old enough to play her, what would be ideal would be a 28 - 33ish red head who looks like she hangs out in bars with bikers. None of these skanks have the look none.