Death Battle bred

Apocalypse death predictions?

Attached: ddz0jyb-fc3e179c-8a2d-4beb-8f47-f6d52e51f733.jpg (1632x916, 135.39K)

Disintegration.

>Apocalypse death predictions?
Electrocuted endlessly by magical bolts till he kills himself.

Attached: mPuLjT9.jpg (538x517, 93.58K)

>Black Adam can't kill him
>So he basically tortures him until he kills himself

Boring explosion, although villain deaths tend to be good

They can be brutal as fuck

>Adamcucks daydreaming again
ready to get your ass destroyed in the most humiliating way?

Attached: d64mfkb-631858b6-6ac9-4347-9a4e-ef37bb0539a4.jpg (792x1224, 1.07M)

They included Adam and Shazam KO’ing Superboy Prime in his preview.

Pocky is FUCKED.

They WILL give him Thor speed dice

Celestial Energy Generation: Apocalypse is able to generate energy for a number of effects, including but not limited to:

Energy Absorption: Apocalypse is able to absorb energy and mass to augment the levels of both his strength and power to unlimited potentials.
Superhuman Speed: by infusing his body with energy he is able to speed up his reflexes and reaction time in which to seemingly move at super speeds. It is this ability that allows him to counteract others with super-speed powers themselves.
Force-Fields: Ability to create nearly impenetrable force fields
Energy Projection: Ability to project energy beams and blasts of destructive force from his hands and eyes. Apocalypse can also expel energy from his body, and control it's directions, create energy pulses, and massive explosions

Telepathy: He's even seen resisting both Jean and Professor X at the same time
Telepathic Control & Manipulation: He's able to project his own thoughts and memories or read those of others in order to glean and impart whatever information he desires from them.

>SAY SHAZAM
>adam says shazam
>gets REKTd
good riddance

Attached: comics-apocalypse.jpg (480x750, 105.72K)

Blitz

Thor is already faster than the Flash, so the only one getting blitzed here is Adam. And yes, they are going to scale Apoc to Thor, in every single way possible.

I despise the rock so apoc has my support

>Apocolypse can just absorb the lightning
That shit didn't work for Carol who can just nullify 90% of Billy's attacks, sheer strength and speed is more than enough

Double standards are so fucking annoying sometimes.

Bleachbros think they're universal.

Attached: 9axqpu2ep2581.png (1280x720, 963.43K)

How do you even work with characters who have an adaptive ability? How do you know what they'll pull out against whoever they're up against?

Compare their opponent’s capabilities to what they’ve previously adapted for. If the opponent is way stronger than anything they’ve faced, just saying “they’ll adapt to it” is generally a poor argument.

Understandable.
Also, one more question:
Two characters have roughly equal feats, but one has a statement. Which is more valid?

In my opinion statement feats are generally meaningless unless they have shown something similar to back up. So if that statement seems reasonable for the character, could be used, but it’s always a case of deciding where to draw a line.

Actually the speeds he got wasn’t that fast

Wouldn't Lightning spank Shulk because of Dissidia?

Is Dissidia canon?
A legitimate question I haven’t played it.

Of fucking course it isn't, but Final Fantasy fags love to pretend otherwise.

They said Thor was 70 Quadrillion times faster than Vegeta's 300 Quintillion FTL speeds.
Now, while they didn't give an exact number for RF or Wally's speeds (they just said something something incalculable), I doubt they're going to hang onto that statement for Adam's fight.