Why do I keep hearing people say Krakoa era X-Men has orgies?

But I have yet to see one orgy. Not even one. So what’s the deal?

Attached: B45C5BBB-3F4F-4D30-8C33-55ACEC4E37FC.jpg (765x1250, 988.76K)

Bump

Attached: X-Men_-_Onslaught_Revelation_(2021)_001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

You only hear about it. They don't show it but there are ditched babies from all the sex.

Attached: krakoa abandoned babies.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

it implied that was what had to happen
>make more mutants
and they basically threw a party and got drunk so yeah every one was fucking that night, i dont think it was an orgy though

Attached: 1570000283620.png (1002x1146, 253.72K)

And Kurt is okay with this shit now?

Well that second one is fucked if the island tells you to do it.

And he realizes Mutants are just animals on the Isle of Dumpster Babies.

Kurt was the one quoting the "go forth and be fruitful" line from Genesis, apparently expecting some kind but shit Catholic quiver full movement.

I call it more by the other unofficial title it's garnered

Attached: mutant_sex_island.png (1303x463, 1.21M)

Did you think a comic would show an actual orgy with a bunch of naked people?
In America?
Come on m8.

And he now sees that they largely just wanna Gomorra this shit.

Amoral shits riding the highest of horse.

Someone call the Sentinels already.

Yes!

Attached: D2D28F22-DEBF-4B23-9D70-EF70CC584339.jpg (1337x676, 803.27K)

I've seen it in pone parodies comics.

i honestly have no idea why people actually like savage dragon it jsut seems weirdly overtly sexual for no reason other than being weird and sexual? at least the filth did both and was kinda funny

Is it just that Dr. Nemesis is a terrible character or is Spurrier a complete faggot?

Marvel just doesn't care anymore, do they? The editors are dayworkers that have given up and let the toddlers draw on the walls and piss on the furniture

It's just really weird to me that a couple decades ago The Boys did a whole storyline called G-Men that was about how this whole mirror of the X-Men exist that are just a bunch of super powered people that have free reign to do drugs, fuck, do random debauchery, kill and hurt people, live in an enclosed compound with no oversight, given free reign to do anything they want but with no instruction on right from wrong.

>Oh man, look at how crazy this take on the X-Men is!
>Professor X isn't some shady guy, hilarious!
>Can you imagine if Marvel ever published something where the mansion was just a pipeline to make a bunch of drugged out mutants?

And now I'm looking at Krakoa and it is looking familiar.

So you’re saying in decade we’ll be seeing the Justice League act like the Seven from the Boys?

Just check Percy's Wolverine or X-Force, it's just his sex fantasies turned reality. Everytime Solemn reappears he's always about to start an orgy, is in the middle of one, or finishing up.

I actually have a theory that Krakoa itself has been drugging the X-Men in order to feed on more bioenergy. Since that was its original goal

The X-Men know this. It’s beneficial both ways though.

Yes