Win or Lose

Everyone is shitting on this, but just like Turning Red is going to be massively popular, that's my bet

Attached: FcQKNv9acAEIif9.jpg (2000x1080, 364.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak4KN2xTtpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do the designers mean by this?

Attached: stick vs thick.png (447x223, 225.24K)

The kid with his hat backwards looks like a human illumination grinch

TRUE

wtf is this shit. why are there no disabled people? wheres the hijab muslims? are diabetics with insulin pumps not allowed to play baseball anymore? holy fuck these people are fucking evil. even a WHITE coach, probably a fucking colonizing pedophile. fuck disney. im boycotting.

It's going to be the first CG tv show that looks potentially enjoyable enough for me to attempt to watch since I don't even know when. They always feel more corporate and less like an actual cartoonist had anything to do with them for some reason.
Apparently each episode focuses on a different character, hopefully they pick at least a couple cute ones to get focus so that Any Forums has something to latch onto

Black peoples don’t play baseball. Only whites, Latinos and Japanese people.

This diversity is reaching.

>The story will follow a middle school softball team in the week leading up to their championship game, and each episode is told from the perspective of a different character.
I mean I’ll watch it. I like sports comedies

They do on school teams when they're too young to be allowed to play football

Didn’t America have it’s own negro baseball league?

Ugly contemporary design, forced diversity, samefaces with onions expressions, will lose money despite being a disney product and noone will remember it in 2 years

>he doesn't know about the Negro League

Is this the next Pixar movie?
Why do they insist on making everyone so fucking ugly now?

Well it’ll be a show instead of a film for one

No, it’s a show they’re making, next film is Elemental, than Elio, and after that Inside Out 2

>is going to be massively popular, that's my bet
...for all the right reasons?

Looks a lot better than turning red

Design looks like Chicken Run characters.

Aardman is definitely a big influence on the specific flavor of beanmouth Pixar's been doing lately, as much as some don't want to admit it and just blame calarts

Okay, hear me out

These designs here...
They are just what you get when you turn the 2-d modells of "The Ghost and Molly McGee" into 3D.

youtube.com/watch?v=ak4KN2xTtpM

or..

Attached: tumblr_p5ulpvrqJt1ue9zkjo1_500.jpg (500x275, 43.28K)