So how did he die?

So how did he die?

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x269, 18.78K)

Imma watch the movie in a theater and find out, I'll let you know.

Killed by racist police.

Honestly the best canon explanation would be that his Heart Fruit resurrection in the first movie was always a temporary fix and never meant to be permanent.

Namord
Lated revealed to be Doombot

AIDS

She-hulk broke his pelvis while trying to find out the "truth" about Wakandan men. The flower power was strong enough to with stand the gamma powered hips of a PAGG.

I like the way you think.

Ate some poison-laced KFC.

His sister assassinated him for his throne and his powers

Ass cancer aka legay

COVID, Shuri convinced him not to take the jab

white people killed him cause they were jealous of Black Excellence and didn't want other black people to know the true history of Blacks

Doom poisoned him

Bucky buck broke him

Ligma

Namor

Died of Covid because Shuri told him not to the take the colonizer medicine.

that is a good one -- he was on borrowed time and eventually he just had to move on. poetic, narratively consistent, peaceful, gives him agency even in death

so long as they don't bring back a CGI zombie for a scene, it's a good way to write him out

>so long as they don't bring back a CGI zombie for a scene, it's a good way to write him out
I think one leak said that Shuri goes to the panther king afterllife vision realm expecting to speak with his ghost, but ends up meeting with Killmonger instead.

She's not a king, but a pretender. Killmonger also didn't see the kings of the past.

Covid