D23 Expo 2022 - Theme Park Edition

Final day of the D23 convention brings the "A Boundless Future: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products" presentation at 10:30 a.m. PT/1:30 p.m. ET. Expect updates on announced Disney Park projects and a few new announcements.
Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=v3uJtM37vBI

Attached: ce3cb8bd5cd42cd613d6e08238cfa90b.jpg (681x1024, 82.4K)

When will antifa pull it down?

2 hours

Just here for kp reboot

that ship has sailed

Starts in a few minutes

It's always seemed obvious to me
Disney is frozen inside that statue
Don't put your tongue on it

>Bullshit singing
>Presented it on the stream
I'm not expecting much

It's the theme song for that interchangeable IP clipshow fireworks show that got replaced by a less fun interchangeable IP clipshow fireworks show that a bunch of people want to come back for whatever reason.

>people genuinely fell for it

>Fireworks
Wow what a great company, listen at those Disney Adults go wild

It can still happen. It's been hinted at since June

People wouldn't shut up about Enchantment being a dud replacement for Happily Ever After.

>Paris
Lol
Lmao

Did we get news yet?

What they replaced Illuminations with was a crime. That was an amazing fireworks show.

Paris' Avengers Campus is pretty much universally being shat on. Not seen a single positive reviews of the rides.

The sad thing is that the Pym test kitchen looks like a pretty great buffet, but they cheaped out on the theming, replacing the practical effects with screens.

Not until 11:55 but to be honest, it's not looking too eventful.

It's 67th anniversary? Everyone knows that's the most important one!

If they announce the shutdown of Disneyland Paris it will be the best announcement here

They've almost entirely bulldozed Disney Studios and started again since its opening... and it's still fucking shit.

I mean it‘s all about rides until 12 right? I don‘t even think they will livestream this. I am just interested what the announcementS are. Plushies? Bluray? I mean why make a anniversary stream and say there are announcements?

this is actual cringe jesus