Weekly Any Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Any Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Past threads:
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/the-conservatory wiki/type/op/

Attached: 1662322463221250.png (2500x3000, 787.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.org/coc/
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads or drawthreads.

If the thread dies suddenly or you still want to discuss something when there's no thread:
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/

Last time:

-Arthurian stuff in the context of tSitS with Hazel continued
-Progress on THEFAPV comic
-More of that sticc blonde prince and thicc readhead
-Doodles and new pics
-Guitar demon's name in musical notes
-Progress on the Highway Robbery comic and discussion about the 90s plot direction
-Progress on JH: CMM
-IKAG comic progress
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Attached: 1662440929075527.png (1479x3552, 801.81K)

Do new OCs still get added to the Any Forumsnservatory? Or is it just existing pages that get updated?

New ones still get add, I'm just incredibly slow about it.

It's all good user. Was just curious.

Attached: 1659878651280141.png (1000x1000, 303.22K)

It took me like six or eight months to add Any Forumsdie because I just kept forgetting to do it.

Do you have a list of characters who should have their own pages by now?

I was gonna suggest the Sword in the Stone OCs, but I'm not sure the characters have enough material yet to justify giving each of them their own page like Hazel has. Maybe just a general page for the new SitS stuff?

If there's enough info to worry about it getting lost, but not enough where you feel it needs its own page, then stick it on the Hazel page for now under a new sub section.

I'm also not really sure most of those count as OCs since they're mostly character taken right out of the Arthurian legends. That's more like an AU than an OC, but those are also fine on the wiki.

Whatever works best for the wiki is good by me, user.

Sticc and thicc should really get some real names already

I don't think I'm the best person to add any of that since I still feel like I missed some details along the way.

Start tossing out names and see if any stick.
They're both royals, odds are they have horrifically long names and just as many titles.

Stique le Twigue.

For the guy that was trying to think of stuff for Roller Betty before the thread went down
Was thinking you could try expanding some of the themes she has going

Maybe something Restauranty

Maybe she can do other types of skating beside just roller
Crashes a ice skating competition to Show them how it's really done/show off new sparkly outfit/run off with trophy

Attached: 1619748583499.png (2100x2100, 566.84K)

I'm curios if she's hard up for cash or not.
It's not really something we'd explore as a plot, but I'd still like to know.

I'd want to go with yes
She seems like it would be appropriate to set her up as a minimum wage villain coming from the working as a waitress

Isn't part of the reason why she's so obsessed with Billy is she sees him as a way out of her current life?
I feel this was discussed before.

top or bottom?
for the bottom i referenced this
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1689

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-12 014100.png (349x604, 113.62K)

Bottom is more soulless and sharkey

Bottom.

We've at least talked about him being the key to more freedom of action and not putting up with shitty people anymore (customers at her job)
Not sure if there was talk about her seeing him as a monetary change in life.

Maybe we should play her as a joke character? So small time that even the sidekick thinks she's not a big deal?