Why does he always portray the British as high-class, polite, and well-mannered? Has he ever been to England?

Why does he always portray the British as high-class, polite, and well-mannered? Has he ever been to England?

Attached: 1645571398677.jpg (1391x2048, 994.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQVv44SlUXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ulSX3Ly91cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most americans have never even left their state let alone their country

There's an early season episode with a Stewie b-plot where there's a cockney baby at his daycare and he does My Fair Lady with her, he's fully aware of gross British people. Family Guy's lazy writing probably just prefers to lean on the stereotype of being fey uptight sissies instead of the monstrous pink European burgers they are

wut? family guy always portrays them with massive bad teeth and stupid mannerisms

So did you just forget the Road to England episode

this is literally not true lol

>cockney
Those won't exist anymore thanks to multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQVv44SlUXM

I don't understand why Americans think the British in particular have bad teeth.

Normal words but a British guy

they do

Counterpoint
youtube.com/watch?v=ulSX3Ly91cM

Sorry the hellhole you live in is so awful that you need to escape from it regularly

Not any worse than the rest of the world.
I've been to both the US, Asia and continental Europe and there really is no big difference when it comes to peoples teeth.

>Imagine having to stay in burgerland

He doesn't always, but as also notes he's a huge fan of old-school entertainment and musicals in particular, so everything on the show is filtered a bit through the stereotypes of his parents' era of pop culture.

Euros do it all the time considering they're more interested in our politics than their own.

Because European people don't care about straight, aesthetic teeth. Their teeth look worse but overall are probably in better health because it's easier to buy actual food over there

it is worth pointing out that the 48 continental states are the same size as europe, and the state of texas is the size of germany

it cannot be understated how massive the US is and how empty most of it is due to urbanization

t. britbong

>all these bootyblasted americans