Scissor 7

>The best cartoon in years isn't American or Japanese, but from Hong Kong
Do you expect to see more great cartoons from this region of the world?

Attached: 1662892665889402[1].jpg (1280x720, 241.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DW2uy-KGMpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard to say. Currently only Hong Kong can produce good cartoons because they weren't completely taken over by the communists but that might no longer be the case in the future. While China itself is big, relying on a single city for the entire emerging industry will be hard.
The rest of China can't really produce anything worth much due to the censorship and lower cost of production. Yes they do have cartoons but none of them are good.

why did you make a second thread about this cringe shit after the first one was deleted, do you expect this one to go better

I want to talk about a cartoon and no autism will stop me because mine is more powerful.

>Calls something cringe
>Browses Any Forums

Man I want that movie. It's too bad I can't figure out this it's making any progress or not because I don't speak mandarin

Any Forums is for Japanese animation. Any Forums is for everything else.

I had a blast watching it, has is been somehow successful?

I mean it has multiple seasons and a movie is being made so yes.

The entire plot hinged on the fact that chinks will charge you for another person's medical bills if you save their life. I find that hilarious.

This is what makes the show unrealistic. If they were really Chinese he would have ran him over instead.

Bitch, I can rhyme cringe with cartoon..../cooo/ringe

Attached: images.jpeg-5.jpg (1080x1440, 240.56K)

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Hong Kong is based. China, is not.

>but from Hong Kong
Huh?
The actual animation studio behind Scissor 7 is based in Guangzhou, not Hong Kong.
Even the other two production companies that are involved are based in Beijing and Shanghai.

youtube.com/watch?v=DW2uy-KGMpY

Attached: Sennheiser_Orpheus_2.gif (320x180, 1.48M)

>the team behind the music and voice acting are the brothers and sisters of the crew and some hobbyists
SOVL

I perfer the original name and I don't like how they translated his name in the offical sub and dub.

Season 2 > Season 1 > Season 3
Season 3 is a B+ btw

People would have gotten confused with the Suda51 game.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 167.64K)

also doesnt help that its centered around assassin rankings to like no more heroes
really does feel like someone was inspired by suda