Best cartoon in years

How can a cartoon FROM FUCKING CHINA be this well written?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 241.94K)

Not being that well written. Too formulaic, kinda like Regular Show. Season 2 goes to hard on the sappiness and melodrama and ruin the tone a bit from a fun show with cool moments to a show trying to be cool for the sake of it.

It still has many silly moments. Most fights can't go more than a minute without a joke

It's more because the formula. You seen and you kinda expect it at that point. There are some really unnecessary moments like that chicken fight that is kinda weak and goes a bit for too long, but I don't remember if this was from season 1 or 2.

Anyway, the show is good because it gets you by surprise, you don't really expect the level of heart and emotion that it can get out of you, but once it does that it peaks and is kinda downhill since it only works once.

>FROM FUCKING CHINA
Despite Reddit claiming otherwise, China is not a creative wasteland populated by mindless insectoids.

I think you are thinking about it the wrong way. I see it as a cartoon first and a shounen second. All the reoccurring characters are funny and every time they show it is a treat. It's repetitive but that is true for all episodic cartoons.

>China is not a creative wasteland populated by mindless insectoids.
It mostly is user. The only region of the country this isn't true for is the Canton region (including Hong Kong), Xin and Tibet. The rest are just the exact same human being copied 1 billion times.

Sure, China.

China makes amerilards seethe, that's enough to be based as fuck.

Dude, wrong site, there's no upboats for you to farm here.

user, saying Chinese are insects has been the popular opinion on Any Forums since it was founded.
Reminder, almost all good Chinese films are in Cantonese not Mandarin as an example of this fact. I have lived throughout Asia and have seen it with my own eyes.

It's actually the otherway around.

Attached: last warning.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

The problem is that you are so programmed to think about the popular opinion or whatever that you are forgetting most people here don't give a fuck.

You really do sound like a redditor when the only argument you can give is about status quo and popularity.

>Literally live in China for years
>UH YOU ONLY SAY IT BECAUSE REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
The fucking irony holy shit

Stop ruining the thread with your inferiority complex you stupid faggot Ching Chong

Attached: hurting the feelings.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

I literally lived on the Moon for years and can say it's made of cheese.

Well, now I'm certain you are a shill.

>Shill
Yes user, I got paid to say Chinese people tend to act the same. I get paid by the Japanese government to say it. Now take your butthurt somewhere else.

Well, I'm glad you came clean and we got over this issue. Now we can continue the thread.

>someone mentions China
>immediately twenty ebin videos and "I live in china it sucks trust me" posts are dropped
>boy these Chinese sure are seething

>Thread get's taken over by hutthurt Changs
Fuck off or I am dumbing my folder

Attached: Chinese building.webm (264x480, 2.96M)

God muttoids are so insecure and weak minded.