9/11 in Any Forums

9/11 in cartoons and comics.

Attached: A2283802-2C33-4C4C-AB49-CA1C9D8E3108.jpg (636x751, 73.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JB4GIVAfcT0
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

19 year old here, how was the experience of 9/11 for the anons that actually went through it?

I thought it was cool because it looked like an Big blockbusters movie like independent today, Rugrats in Paris or terminator 2!

youtu.be/JB4GIVAfcT0

Burgers lost their collective shit. They wanted to rebrand french fries as freedom fries.

I was playing RA2 at the time which ironically features the twin towers so make of that what you will.

lol

i remember i was 7 turning 8 and every morning before school i would go into my moms room to watch morning news with her because i love my mom a lot and so i was in bed and she was doing her makeup/getting ready to go teach in the bathroom with the news on and when it happened i couldnt really register it was happening but she heard and came running over and was sorta freaking out then i went to school and in morning chapel the leading person talked about it i think i was too young for it to make an impact or actually register what was happening but i wish i could have just missed school that day and watched cartoons in bed

It's funny because when spider say "we didn't know? We couldn't know." it's a lie, because the US had intelligence that the attack would happen from two different sources but allowed to happen because....I actually don't know the real reason, I read that in a comic basically saying it was an inside job but I looked it up and the US knew it would happen but didn't do anything.

youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I

Honestly just confusing, nobody had any idea what the fuck was going on. Like, every single person who found out about it made the same assumption about it being some drunk cessna pilot who accidentally hit a building until they saw it on the news.

If the fourth plane managed to hit it's target things would've been 200 times worse

I was pissed that nick and CN weren't showing their lineups, I honestly didn't give a shit beyond that.

South Park- Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants

lol I remember how much American media was so mad and tried to ridicule osama in every way,

>They wanted to rebrand french fries as freedom fries.
Considering France now the most hated nation in the Islamic world and got kicked out of Mali. The burgers had the last laugh. Russia invading Ukraine distracted the world and saved France from becoming a laughing stock. Imagine the memes.

Attached: CB903FEC-7F9E-46A4-8A88-82C979ECDBF9.png (1073x905, 328.31K)

I was 9 at time.
I live in Europe and the teachers took everyone out of class to hold a silent minute for the "undeserving victims"
after 10-20 seconds I made fart noises with my mouth and my friends started laughing
my teacher glared at me but decided not to say anything
then we all went back to class

Attached: 8a3.jpg (499x499, 141.75K)

Attached: 9CC40AD2-3CCE-4132-AFA6-CC9F0228AFA7.png (555x305, 410.18K)

Never liked this episode. I get it why it was made but now a days is just not that funny and somewhat forced in my opinion. Their stuff with Saddam still is really funny and only gets better with time to me.

Attached: twitter_echi_echi_tk_20220615_062213_1536957230112976897_photo.jpg (1062x1487, 352.76K)

Attached: 1641065733633.jpg (127x188, 10.73K)

That Arthur episode with the fire used as an analog. Can't remember what it was called.

>get it why it was made but now a days is just not that funny and somewhat forced in my opinion
Elaborate

>made fart noises with my mouth and my friends started laughing
Kek based

>Europe
Why would anyone in Europe give a flying fuck about something happening in USA, especially if that something has no relation whatsoever with Europe?

Nothing much to elaborate. People were down and had this idea of how Bin laden was the evil incarnated and this monster to generate outrage thanks to what happened and the episode stupid tone is more to ridiculirize him instead of demonize and make him look more like a threat. Something like this, I was not there, I just read some comments how helped people cope with the idea by seeing him like that (doug walker talked about it).

It was the perfect excuse for the mass surveillance dystopia we currently live in. Have to appreciate the balls of naming a bill only traitors support PATRIOT.

That shitty Frank Miller comic Holy Terror

I don't know, I try not to go full schizo on this sort of thing but it was extremely convenity to a lot of political bullshit that happened in the next five years. If you ask my opinion I think they expected something to happen kinda like the anthrax attacks so they allowed to happen to use in their political game but nothing as huge as that and somewhat backfired but they still got what they wanted in the end.

>why would someone care that thousands were murdered