Big City Greens

Anyone hyped for the next episode in two weeks?

Attached: bcgdates.png (540x850, 42.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ig4sxp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/dbqxzr.mp3
youtu.be/Pa6fbOF3x8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So they’re just going to be regular rednecks for half a season?

How effective would the status quo shift be?

I remember how when it was announced that there would be a big shift in the status quo for 'The Loud House', everyone was hoping that that show would utilize more innovative plots. Today, it seems that the quality of the show had deteriorated to a certain extent instead.

Looking at it now, I am a bit concerned if a similar decline might hit this show as well.

>when it was announced that there would be a big shift in the status quo for 'The Loud House
What did it end up being?

I was referring to stuff like the excessive amount of Lincoln and friends episodes, the existence of ghosts, massive overuse of Lisa's inventions, etc.

files.catbox.moe/ig4sxp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/dbqxzr.mp3

Attached: 1662741190664.png (276x249, 112.17K)

Attached: 1662741802848.png (274x254, 121.94K)

Attached: 1662743645920.png (394x286, 152.34K)

Attached: 1662744045270.png (380x285, 123.73K)

Attached: 1662745863667.png (285x326, 137.08K)

Attached: 1662746867722.png (467x234, 137.49K)

Nice

>BIG CITY Greens
>they leave the Big City
youtu.be/Pa6fbOF3x8M

It’s been a complaint since the beginning but the show generally underutilizes the scale of the city setting, makes it feel extra odd that they’re doing the sort of shift usually reserved for shows that are running out of ideas.
I suspect it’s because the Houghton bros’ upbringing is more similar to the country bumpkin stuff (the entire show based on the culture shock they experienced when moving away to start adult careers) so getting back to it gives them a chance to do some personally nostalgic stories. That’s nice and all but it feels like the show has settled into a winning formula and honestly gotten better up until now so I kind of worry about going back to square one, especially when it comes to physically splitting up Cricket and Gloria for so long

I still failed to understand on where the source of this photos that the leaker posted came from.

>source
>leaker
Good job answering your own question

That motherfucker didn’t even give me any answer to where he getting this shit from

Attached: 0FCD9F2E-4365-4A64-A2F9-ECA938313BA0.jpg (480x368, 17.96K)

What are the complaints about the city?

That said, I'm personally fine with spitting Gloria and Cricket up a bit, they seem to be using Grandma and her in later episodes.

Also, I think Gloria gets a little too much attention from fans online at the expense of other characters.

>Pizza Deliverance
They wouldn't reference that, would they?

>Also, I think Gloria gets a little too much attention from fans online at the expense of other characters.
How often does she appear?

Almost every cartoon city feels like it’s around 75k-100k people, big enough to have their own local news but small and quiet enough that whatever shenanigans the protagonist gets into makes the headlines. BCG feels exactly like that, you don’t get a sense of how big the setting is supposed to be at all unlike watching a movie set in NYC or even Hey Arnold. The potential for “worldbuilding” as far as giving it scale and geography should be there but is rarely felt.
This is underlined by the relatively small number of characters and regularly utilized locations, Craig of the Creek has a way larger cast of identifiable characters and that’s just the kids who can walk to the creek from a couple of suburbs.