Korra

What made her so appealing?

Attached: korra smiling.jpg (222x227, 7.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbFKyzO-1ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's cute, she's funny. She's tough.
All throughout Korra's journey, she defined herself by being the Avatar. After all, she was raised in that compound. Told of her duty day in and day out (thanks Aang).
We see Korra suffer tremendously throughout the series. Her strength is how she defines herself and every time she gets knocked down only to get back up and win.
Season Three in my opinion is heart breaking and warming at the same time. Throughout the season Korra and Asami grow closer. Become something like partners in crime. Then the Red Lotus get Korra and poison her. Korra goes on a rampage, especially when she thinks her father just died. She would've torn Zaheer limb from limb if she had managed to get ahold of him.. then afterwards she's left.. crippled. Her strength, that strength she defined herself by had left her. She couldn't walk on her own, couldn't dress herself.. I can't imagine how frustrating.. how scary that must feel.
Out of everyone she could reach out to for comfort with letters, she reaches out to Asami.
Korra goes on a journey in S4. Feeling like a failure, letting herself get beat up in fight clubesque fights. She hates herself. She's literally haunted by herself.
Slowly but surely she starts to piece herself back together, but its still a struggle.
We know how it ends.
Korra and Asami deciding to take a chance and go off for a little vacation. Holding hands, the barest minimum allowed by the censors (fuck censorship btw).

Korra is a great character as far as I'm concerned.
The only real drawbacks her show has in my opinion is how the writers never really knew if they would be getting another season or not so everything at the end of each season kind of felt like the end.

I rewatched Legend of Korra recently, renewing my love for it. My only major complaint is the lost of the past lives. In my opinion, if they had been given a Season 5. That could've been the big overarching plot for it.

Ah well.

Attached: Korra Wolf Paint.jpg (1800x2026, 159.6K)

I also recommend this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=MbFKyzO-1ow

On a side note. I remember a LoK thread from a month or two ago and some people discussing how Korra didn't feel like a Water Tribe Avatar.
I personally crave fan art of her in that wolf warrior armor we see Sokka and the others wear in ATLA.
I wish I could've had a conversation with those anons about what they meant with 'a Water Tribe Avatar'.
I still think her being raised in that compound was a mistake, kind of stunted her to the real world for a bit there in S1.

Attached: Korra Water Tribe Warrior.jpg (800x1036, 122.75K)

brown tomboy with blue eyes

>t. the short answer

Thank God you did it, I don't want to type out this paragraph again.

The most sane korra fan

Hm? I typed this out myself. Is it similar to something you've said in the past? If so, great minds think alike perhaps.
I actually don't remember typing out a max character limit post like that in a loooong time.

Attached: korralaugh.gif (268x200, 502.75K)

dark brown nipples

Yeah I like Korra for many of the same reasons. I just gave up defending the show here on Any Forums, the fuckboys are too many.

I admit that I mostly ignore threads like this, or about characters I like in general. But I saw this and figured "fuck it I'll let it all out"

Attached: korralaugh2.gif (245x237, 262.61K)

Fulfilling the need for big water-tribe tits that the original series had been missing

Attached: 1640688438659.png (1920x1080, 841.38K)

Here user

Attached: xwj5er2j28w71.jpg (1024x943, 156.31K)

Tomboys with short hair are CUTE

WELL IF YOU MUST KNOW…

Attached: Shake type.jpg (508x356, 37.56K)

>appealing
Her looks, but then her mouth opened and we heard how stupid self centered she was.

People liked jerking it to Katara...and just so happened the water tribe was next in sequence...so bob's your uncle.

Although LOK stopped carrong about cannon and actively shit on it as the seasons went on.

If LOK was made today they would make an Azula clone with bigger tits and still have incest issues...LESBIAN INCEST ISSUES.

I want to paint her womb and rectum white.
Also she's charming.

She's kind of an evil bitch that destroyedthe world and the Avatar being a thing in a show called the Avatar.

Cripes it's 9/11 anniversay and now I remember her crashing an airship into city.

she is just as retarded as i am

Only good for ryona

the blue eyes