Why isnt Dipper paired as much as the other Cartoon Boys in crossovers

Why isnt Dipper paired as much as the other Cartoon Boys in crossovers.

Attached: dipperxluz___gfxtoh__by_sonicexp626_ddun2my-fullview.png (821x849, 308.68K)

Dipper has a GF name Pacifica

weird way to spell wendy but sure.

Wendy never like dipper romantic user

She will in a few years. Dipper just has to play the long game.

Dipper wasn't a harem protag. He had a single girl he simped after and it didn't work out.

Because Dipper is mainly used for gay shipping. He's pretty much the main Any Forums gay shota.

The least copious Wendy/Dipper fan

Playing the long game could work for him. Just look at Ferb and Vanessa.

I say marco beats him at that.

Bro honestly I don’t think Dipper will to date Wendy for the waiting game. Dipper already move on and Wendy probably is too user you just had to Accepted

Attached: EB0A00A3-16FD-4667-9A7F-E7A27A708942.jpg (1847x1121, 863.71K)

Based

Because people ship him with guys alll the time, which thankfully doesnt happen that much anymore and now hew ship with more his female cast than he used to be ship with different cartoon males, why was that?

lol someone's jealous

Of what?

your shitty overrated self insert boy not getting crossover art

made for corruption

Attached: .png (1081x985, 289.33K)

in terms of crossover shipping, I'd ship him with Marcy from Amphibia. She shares Dipper's weird love of puzzles, mysteries, codes, and all of that nerd shit while also having Mabel's ADHD crackhead energy. I think Dipper would find a lot of comfort in someone like Marcy.

Attached: yes i google searched this fucking shit.jpg (894x894, 145.84K)

>your shitty overrated self insert boy
>Has the nerve of stating that when finn, steven and marco fags like you exist

Shocker(eye roll)

they're superior to you because they're not self inserting into a fucking 12 year old, you're a fucking creep

Isnt Dipper 13 at the end if the series?