How would you make a third world country into a comics and animation powerhouse?

How would you make a third world country into a comics and animation powerhouse?

Attached: 6a00d8341d2b8f53ef00e54f2e55f58834-640wi.jpg (640x527, 61.54K)

Japan already is just follow them

well, first you'd need to make it a first world country

What do you mean?

Even poor Soviet shitholes could animate. Not an excuse.

if they somehow were all taught by original animator draftsman or had a time machine

Just give them adobe flash

Attached: canada-flag-animated-gif-24.gif (320x200, 1M)

just be a source for outsourcing like japan did
korea is not far behind but their problem is they're mostly okay with just doing outsourcing and not creating original products

a former soviet country that also has a lot of capable artists could logically do the same since art is still taught very well in those countries but a big problem is that the artists would make much more money doing commissions from 1st worlders than being a slave at an animation studio

Isn't that because back then it was the government who pays the artists?

A small town with high speed internet, pcs and a few talented individuals willing to teach.

A 100 dollar chrome book, cheap drawing tablets, and a copy of Macromedia flash is all they need.

Tell the first world pigs that you will do their inks and in betweens cheap. That usually works.

>my ass waiting for sony to abduct me for slavery already

Attached: 2b78a71e73d2b1881a72327acd595072.jpg (1209x571, 114.65K)

I'd argue don't try this. It just doesn't work. You have to be on the same page and of the same culture you work with or so many things get lost in translation and one of them is always quality.

The best japanese animes are made right there, in japan, in a studio in japan. All the best Disney movies were made in California with oversight from other people right there in studio. Third world people could, in theory, draw you a product but it'd only be a product. You could not get a "powerhouse" out of third world slave labor, no.

tablets, rutracker, gen lib, etc to have pirated books

Ironic how now they own Toon Boom and therefore control virtually every animated production in the world

Search for talents and people determined to make great animation.
Bonus points if there is a great writer to.

You don't need writers. You need worker drones.
Like any of the people in these shitholes will be making original content and not be another outsouce sweatshop for America.

kek

I don't get why studios still need to outsource to Korean slaves to draw all the frames. Flash has been capable of tweening since the 2000s.

Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines are already where the bulk of real animation work is done. Even SK and dJapan outsource to them

Pay them in USD for a 4th of what an american animator wants, they'll live like kangs