MCU Thunderbolts

>Four bootleg Captain Americas in the team

What story exactly can they tell with this kind of roster Any Forums?

Attached: AF1C1259-CAAC-400F-A5CF-58FBD00DE425.jpg (1607x735, 302.6K)

I just hope Bucky remembers how to throw a punch.
Also I love the US Agent outfit.

Attached: Winter Soldier Bucky.jpg (2000x1332, 177.33K)

Interesting line up.

Attached: Thunderbolts.jpg (1280x720, 87.28K)

Whose the chick on the right

I was expecting (I suppose even hoping) that Zemo and Abomination would be on the team

God talk about the most boring redundant lineup ever. Three goddamn super soldiers on one team, and no weird monster man like Abomination or Red Hulk. That better be a new fucking Taskmaster too

Songbird (aka Screaming Mimi)

To put into context how fucking lame this team is, at least THREE out of six members will be using a shield as a weapon.

Attached: Captain America Shield.jpg (512x512, 31K)

>Three goddamn super soldiers on one team, and no weird monster man like Abomination or Red Hulk. That better be a new fucking Taskmaster too
Its your fault for having any expectations of Marvel Studios after Infinity War. Also the Thunderbolts as a concept is a fucking stupid idea in concept and it was never going to work.

As fucked to oblivion as those cartoons' continuity were, I liked that they kept the Beetle from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. One of the few unique things that universe was weirdly consistent with.

I like the pink/white hair design

yeah this lineup is mid, i wanna see red hulk or punisher or deadpool or VENOM

>four are decent people or outright heroes
>two are not-actually-villainous villains
Why even call this Thunderbolts?

Then watch their shows/movies, except for Red Hulk who is a stupid character

There exists a Red Hulk that isn't Ross. He was in US Avengers, and would have been a hell of a lot more fun than the pussified Banner we have now

William Hurt is dead tho.

They'll either recast with Sam Elliot or worse case scenario Betty Ross' Red She Hulk is the only Red Hulk in the MCU...

They're gonna go beat up Issah Bradley for revealing the bad shit US government did

I hope Bucky dies

If's actually gonna be Black Widow 2 with Bucky vs Zemo again isn't it?

This team sucks.

>There exists a Red Hulk that isn't Ross
Who?

Only one of them have legit superpowers.

Elaine. She is supposedly the handler for the Thunderbolt.

>Sam Elliot
Just going to run into the same problem because of his age.