Pixar Style

From now on this is what every Pixar movie will look like

Attached: pixar.png (1280x720, 1.91M)

This is what happens when you add movie theater tickets to the Onion Futures act. Movies are no longer an investment with unprecedented amounts of capital, they are funded by the studio. Technology and piracy didn't kill Hollywood and theaters, legislation did.

Pixar is still pushing for that photo realistic art style with slightly cartoonish/exaggerated characters. We live in a post ITSV world though. The Pixar and Disney House style is a bit too homogeneous. It's why Disney was forced to attempt innovation when they announced Wish.

*sigh*

Attached: hero_CalArts.jpg (1440x742, 311.64K)

The worst thing they did was let this fatfuck in.

Attached: Pendleton-Ward-1.jpg (811x1080, 170.94K)

>Let's learn all the wrong lessons from Ghibli films and do them in CG

Don't finnfags think ward is a hero? a kind of savior?

>Ghibli
I remember when some said “inspired by Ghibli”. Just barely. I think me and the creators watched two different movies.

Up looks like it came from another planet compared to today's output.

Tartakovsky and Mc Craken are worse, Fuck UPA artstyle, it looks so fucking cheap it's embarassing.

I can do 2D bean mouth but 3D bean mouth is a fucking horror

Their noses irk me the most, some look swollen while others are too small

If you want true innovation, watch this.

Attached: Thieflogo.png (721x312, 238.89K)

Winlose looks great, at least the scene looks pretty nice, getting odd gravity fall vibes from it. If they go with the corny underdog team air bud bs and add the Pixar formula it would be kino. Just need some descent photography direction.

>elio
why did they made a movie about another latino so quickly?
i thought hollywood usually tend to space out their movies about non black pocs

For me, it's the opposite in most cases.

Did he personally hire Rebecca Sugar?

Did they say he is latino?

I hope so, these movies are great

It all looks like Steven universe shit

Wait these are different movies?

Elio in particular is the worst offender of the pseudo-anime style they're angling for here
It's like the totally-not-anime art you see posted on instagram from animation majors