Technically Wednesday Addams is a Latina character and that’s never been represented

>Technically Wednesday Addams is a Latina character and that’s never been represented

What? Their second name is Addams. Until the tv show they didn’t even have first names. Gomez is specifically said to be of Castilian Spanish descent.

Is being European Spanish the same as being Latino now?

Attached: AD17EEDC-B698-43B4-BDDC-6714BAA76E60.png (718x806, 282.51K)

Attached: twitter.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

The term Latino is an aberration created by USAmericans and everyone using it is a braindead retard

The only thing I know is that Addams is old enough for kisses

Race isn’t real chud. But also we need to reflect modern racial demographics because non whites cannot identify with white people. But also white people don’t exist it’s a social construct.

It’s Latinx bitch

Hispanics are barely another race. She looks like a white girl with a tan. Might as say intalians are not white too

This, it's essentially a meaningless term. Absolutely no one can agree on a definition and everyone uses it to mean different things, I genuinely don't get why it even exists. Also applies to "hispanic"

Wow. Whites trying to force their own ethnic classifications on another group. Not a good look. Check yourselves. Sit down. Be humble.

Even if Gomez was Hispanic (Addams isn't a latin last name, but Gomez isn't a first name either ...) Wednesday would only be half of it because there's no indication Moriticia is.

This is how I know Any Forums is full of bullshit white supremacists.

Umm sweaty spanish people aren't white

Attached: 1661968112699198.png (804x723, 55.32K)

Wow I can't believe libwrals would go back in time and invent white supremacy.
Really makes you think huh?

Yes, Anya Taylor-Joy was called the "first Latina actress" to win an Emmy for that category when she won for Queen's Gambit. She's a white, mostly English woman whose mother is part-Spanish, so in the US she's considered a "person of color" even though she's completely European ethnically.

>one drop rule is invented by white supremacists in the 40’s for Jim Crow laws
>modern day liberals think they are actually a good thing to judge race on

>we need a Mexican to play Gomez, the white Spanish guy
>cool, let’s pick the ugliest one alive

Attached: 37E81592-8EAF-423F-A169-275A71067ED6.jpg (680x680, 86.36K)

I often posit that not even lower class British are white.

Attached: AA708CE2-44F2-40A4-A65F-A6A93D621816.jpg (362x388, 25.1K)

To be fair, Gomez is portrayed as an ugly-looking dude in the original comics.

Doesn't Spain have hints of Arabic akin to Italians

>Is being European Spanish the same as being Latino now?
It's really not that different. You do know Antonio Banderas played a mariachi, right?

>It's really not that different

Americans think Europeans aren’t white but Arabs are

You do realize calling Spaniards and Latinos the same race would be like calling Zendaya and Saoirse Ronan the same race