Wingfeather Saga

now this looks like a genuinely fun thing to look forward to
youtube.com/watch?v=2LF1tyZd6Ss

Attached: MV5BYzYzZDdlZjEtNjQwZi00NzJjLWEyNzUtMmNlNmVjYzNmY2IzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY3NTQ0OQ@@._V1_.jpg (988x1484, 160.77K)

>All white cast
impossible.

Look far right

Those cunts couldn't help themselves and threw a fucking lizzy in

the correct term is SCALIE

Is going to be ignored, and Any Forums will keep moaning nothing like this is ever made anymore.

I didn't like the visuals, it looks too cheap

crowd funding

>lizardperson bad guys
Holy based and redpilled

And... I've seen other crowdfunded projects and they look great.

The main protagonist dies at the end

fair enough

MILF ALERT MILF ALERT MILF ALERT

Attached: 47C44506-4D61-4B27-A4CD-6246858F0A70.jpg (1987x1125, 1.02M)

Yeah, there's another cartoon on amc that is literally everything Any Forums could ask for, and it gets ignored with only obvious shills carrying the threads

Which one are you talking about?

It's christcuck inspired fantasy

I assume he's talking about Pantheon.

Looks good, is it French?

aka good fantasy

People will just find stuff to nitpick about it. If Twitter teens aren't liking it, it won't get attention on Any Forums.

based if true

The fact is crowded funded explains a lot. If it had any big company behind I can imagine it would look...different.

Seems interesting, really feels like something I would read in a children's book, I don't, I'm getting this odd Wakfu, tree of savior and something else vibe from it. It's the color pallet and aesthetic, I'm sure, but I'm sure what else.

The animation is hit or miss, the stills look amazing, almost like paintings but the characters moving in the background almost feel like a green screen. So you have scenes that look great but others look off, but since is mostly kickstarter money makes sense. Still would prefer if it was 2D animated outside this mix media stuff. But it does seem interesting. I hope is a series and not a movie.