So which medium had the most influence on Harley Quinn becoming a feminist icon...?

So which medium had the most influence on Harley Quinn becoming a feminist icon...?
The comics or her various appearances in batman cartoons?

Attached: file.png (1346x1080, 1.29M)

The Arkham series

Halloween costumes.

Suicide Squad (2016)

She started becoming popular once the movie came out and she got the new blue/pink hair look.

Feminist creeps and lesbians glomming onto another popular female character then bullying bribing and lying to people about what she is and should be.

Now everyone thinks she's a dime a dozen totally unlikable strong dyke and no girls of any age are larping as her anywhere or want anything to do with this character.

Brilliant way to run easy money into a wood chipper.

When I see the words 'feminist icon' in a OP like this I know it will devolve into a collective circle jerk.
I know it is bait.
I know the poster behind this is named Tommy.

Attached: BatmanandHarley.png (957x613, 139.7K)

Watch the shit cartoon show and what robbie tried in the bop.

I know you need to take your meds

>feminist
she was just an excuse for women to dress slutty

>t. has been living under a rock since 2017

WAS
Now she's some bitchy gay cunt and that's what she represents.

it's still about dressing slutty, have you ever heard of slutshaming?

Wow, you really are stuck in 2017

Slutty anime girl, catwonan, black cat, slave Leia or bitchy dyke from crappy cartoon/movie....
Hmmmm
Which to choose....which to choose

The tumblr

social media>youtube>games>movie>>>>>>comics&cartoons

Those shitty games were the worst thing to happen to DC comics.

Never to be seen again

Attached: 1655805993935.jpg (300x649, 21.97K)

Pretty much this sadly. I wish she’d stop being in the fucking shoved squad if they’re never going to kill her. I mean for fucks sake even deadshot died in the squad.

Got it in one.
Arkham Asylum in 2009 was the first appearance of the slutty punk version of the character. Got a lot of eyes on the c-list batman characters in general and it went from there.

Best Harley.

>original harley
>not slutty
really

I'd say Arkham got the ball rolling but the true answer is the Suicide Squad movie.
That's when you really saw her popularity in mainstream skyrocket as she basically took over "adult Halloween" that year.
Speaking of "slutty Harley" was a huge fucking aspect of her popularity among women in general.
Thing is, people pretend a sexy costume turns away the female crowd but that's not true. A sexy costume that a woman can see herself confidently wearing is a huge fucking sell for the female crowd.
Throw in that it's a good ol' fashioned "fuck you dad!" and it becomes way more popular

Really?

Attached: download.jpg (480x720, 103.33K)