High guardian spice

Its a good show. People bitch about it too much.

Attached: spicee.jpg (1920x1080, 213.67K)

>Its a good show.
Explain

Meh show, without the cursing it would have been a perfectly serviceable kids show.

best girl

Attached: 422522.png (200x200, 55.87K)

No

they also blow a hold through a dragons chest and then mercy kill it with a sword to the brain

Its a serviceable coming of age shoujo story about 4 friends coming together, with each having their own personalities and backgrounds. Its no worse than RWBY

I enjoy the side characters alot.

big.
meaty.
dwarf thighs.

That's Naruto level violence, perfectly acceptable.

Hahaha....Are ya fo real?
Ok simple question to prove the show idiocy : Who are the guardians fighting?

It should've had some fanservice

Not to americans as far as animation is concerned; While japanese people would view that as fine, US viewers freak out about kids seeing that.

raye, your show sucks and that bitch with the blue hair is the worst fucking character

There's an entire subplot about a conspiracy in the first season, with the mother of one character being revealed as working for them in the final episode.

I only know of this show because there was a cute trap who was dressed up as a mermaid one time.
Something which is in far too short supply.

He's not a trap user, *she's* trans. Get it right.

Was he?
Legit question.

I just like the pink haired girl's butt

Attached: pinkgirl.png (832x1252, 222.59K)

A. They are not an historic threat to be the cause of the formation of TWO academies.
B. Witch country sends students to the academy, so they don't consider them self as foes.
C. The academy does not prevent any known faction from send students to the school.
And there goes your theory down the drain.We have no knowledge of what the graduates guard against.

bitch, the show was so bad, outside of the initial bitching when it came out and was advertised, no one cares about it nowadays anymore.

that in my opinion is a true testaent to how awful something is. when you are even so awful and forgetable, people develop instant dementia to forget about you.

people at least remember star vs.
high guardian spice, no one can even remember the characters names

If you like it, fine, but don't try to say it's a good show.

Attached: Popuko skeptical .gif (580x457, 182.51K)