Honestly think this isn't to different from loli

Honestly think this isn't to different from loli

Attached: 20220911_021218.jpg (720x750, 132.56K)

It's not, they're both based.

How the fuck do fujos find the simple cheap South Park artstyle attractive

It's no different than a person going gaga for hello kitty. No real kid acts like the ones in south park.

The different is I'm more worried about lolifags then female shotafags.

That's mainly because you're white.

Because they have bishi vision

Actually, I'm a mutt. Nice try faggot.

Lol funnily enough, Matt and Trey intended them to resemble what real kids are actually like in their opinion. Or at least that was their original intent before turning every kid except Cartman into gay ass moralfaggots.
>Stone: “Kids are all little bastards: they don’t have any kind of social tact or etiquette, they’re just complete little raging bastards.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 073933.png (450x333, 216K)

Yeah those seasons where fun. Character growth can be a bitch, now the boys are essentially adults in kid bodies.

>I'm a mutt
So a white Hispanic, gotcha.

>female pedophiles aren't a concern

Attached: 1471957733648s.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

That's called shota, user.

they're both degenerates who deserve to shot like dogs, in my eyes

No because males are program to always want sex and spread their seed as far as possible, while it take a couple years for females to developed a natural aversion to dysgenic men and their underhand tactics.

What would they think about vampire the masquerade? they hate vampires but the setting is very goth inspired, like in bloodlines they got ministry to play songs and everything

Attached: goths.jpg (300x168, 10.49K)

how do you know that's a female? south park are threads are filled with gay nonces that get off to the boys

They grew up on it

The construction paper style is simply a placeholder for the real yaoi style in their minds.

South Park was one of the few shows that got kids right. Often writers fall into the trap of either writing children as they wish they behave or writing young adults in miniature. It's rare to see children acting like children. I think South Park and early Simpsons got it

Unlike lolicon, shotacon is socially accepted to certain degree. See twimoms lusting after Jacob despite the actor was still underage or Justin Biever receiving fan-letters from moms when he was 15. Because the patriarchy sex is defined as the act of penetration and the man is viewed as the active part while a woman is passive, therefore women can't rape for the lack of a penis

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 29.35K)