It's an ACAB episode

>it's an ACAB episode

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1912x1080, 272.39K)

A what episode?

>i am a victim why wont the evil police let me do whatever i want
lol

police=cringe
fascist paramilitary death squads=based

Attached: rome.jpg (1200x947, 239.92K)

They went to Chicago before January 1st

>this is really in the show

Does the ghosts of ole George make an appearance?

>there is a conspiracy among all levels of government and law enforcement to prosecute black people
i love this one
because when you really think about it, just how much effort and money is being spent for the sole purpose of making one insignificant portion of the population suffer?

>yfw woke girl uses Zoe as a shield.

>Me and the boys on our way to tell women it actually was their fault

>Oscar gets beaten and kneeled on the neck.
Really Disney?

I feel like this is severely out of context and that it’ll be resolved typical episodic style and not a ACAB thing.

Behaving like many laws and criminal standard the prosecution such as criminal we trying people as adults can be affected by how much a juvenile ways was clearly meant to make it easier to be harder on black people without it being RBS to people not informed.Also like many police organizations do not have a culture of over aggressive and violent attitudes towards non-white communities and denouncing any attempt to rectify this cultur to be treated as an attack on the police as an institution.

Well. They are.
Fuck the cops.

But angry mobs, criminal gangs, private militias, and vigilantes are okay though, right?

SUGAR MOMMA
OUGH MY DICK

Attached: The dog is dancing.png (681x797, 588.39K)

Wait are you telling me this isn't even an episode out yet and this is just a screenshot of what happens in an non released yet episode?Then how do we know these are not a bunch of woke officers or Security Branch pretending like they are the police for Pacific company? Or paramilitary group pretending like they have legal power or somebody just had a bad dream with an experience with 1 bad police officer who is probably going to lose that job by the end of the episode?

I'm anti-police but I don't trust these people either.

Does it go completely off the rails after the makeup 'boy' episode? That.....creature disturbed me.

Also woke jew needs way more comeuppance than what she got.

Other than that, I wasn't too mad at the show.

Yes he does.

Attached: 9D70B724-5E47-41AE-B0E5-3157B25B1B7B.jpg (3024x1719, 1.48M)

We’ll probably find out once it comes out but I’ll say this, it would be very not like the shows tone if they played the scenario straight especially if it’s just an episodic series

When was this?

Was this at D23?

>angry mobs,
sure
>private militias,
nah
>criminal gangs and vigilantes
should be judged on a case by case basis

please, work on your grammar

>It’s a Lacienega Boulevardez does stuff with her giant sexy feet episode.

Based Disney.

Attached: 36D2BE26-D2F5-4CDD-8CA4-256600B20644.jpg (1280x720, 183.85K)