If a show was released today where a disabled girl dominated 90% of fights she was in...

If a show was released today where a disabled girl dominated 90% of fights she was in, was never a love interest to anyone, and actually taught the male protagonist 25% of his combat skillset, they’d call it woke propaganda.

Anyway, her name is Toph.

Attached: Fa8_pJzWQAA0OnK.jpg (333x250, 17.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/diregentleman/status/1562537662451691524?s=21&t=4HuA2JPl7ZJCeyz1EnZx9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: BAF89E4D-9835-4FCC-85AA-01864D3462EB.jpg (600x396, 40.67K)

toph is cool though

A lot of shit if it came out today would be hated.

like what?

It's true because too many people made the culture war their whole personality and as a result have become incapable of rationale thought. Mfers just hate shit for the sake of hating it.

I remember hearing something about Disney being concerned about the Avatar cartoon because there were so many powerful women in it.

Aliens.
Blade.
Terminator 2.
But that's Any Forums stuff.

>Mfs just hate shit for the sake of hating it
They are no different than those they claim to hate.

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

The Boondocks. A black made show where a Marxist little boy rants about how dumb white people are? The discourse would be insane.

Attached: Boondocks background qt.jpg (480x360, 15.03K)

You do realize he's not always supposed to be 100% correct? I mean look at how his opening speech in his dream had people react.

He also had MLK shit on black people.

Would toph copy a month old tweet to post on Any Forums

No she can't read or type

No they wouldn't. They would when instead of her doing "I'm BLIND" jokes, she takes the piss out of Aang and Sokka for their toxic masculinity.

nice repost
twitter.com/diregentleman/status/1562537662451691524?s=21&t=4HuA2JPl7ZJCeyz1EnZx9w

Aang never had any toxic masculinity he came from a culture where males and females pretty much did exactly the same thing and pretty much 85% of what you could have called that among Shaka was gone by the time they met her. With the exception he sometimes still made jokes that came out of a sitcom between a man and a woman.

thanks

>toxic masculinity.

Attached: Willie Wonka reckons this is just a pile of shit..jpg (600x500, 50.34K)

You took all of that from a tweet

>can't argue against the message
>attacks where the message came from
lol

Toph was fine. they gave her actual personality, showed her strengths and weaknesses, and made it so the reason she was so good at bending was believable

>learned undiluted fundamentals by copying badgermoles
>perfected her art for who knows how long fighting other earthbenders

honestly, the only one I think was a bad choice to make "master" was Katara. she had less than a year of legitimate training

It doesn't matter. Everything could be the exact same and Toph would be hated if the show came out today because OH MY GOD A WOMAN IS DOING SOMETHING BUT MAKING ME A SANDWICH! SAVE ME HITLER.
You know it to be true.
Also Aang mastered all four elements in a few months, but that's okay because penis.

The tweet you stole this copypasta from for attention isn't an argument, it's baseless conjecture. Show us examples of people calling Toph woke propaganda today or shut up

If anything katara is a bigger bullshit
At least toph was established as a prodigy before she taught aang
Katara was jus an average kid who nobody understands she starts learning water ending alone with aang but ended up teaching him, she mastered blood ending in one episode and managed to defeat the main antagonist of the show

>was never a love interest to anyone
She was to me

You're arguing with somebody you made up inside your head at this point.
Also, Aang never mastered any of the 4 elements by Sozin's Comet besides Air, which took him 6 years to learn