Start watching Adventure Time because of Multiversus

>Start watching Adventure Time because of Multiversus
>This is the fucking third episode
Other than this and Star Vs. dropping Pony Head on viewers in the second episode, what are some other shows that try and drive viewers off early?

Attached: 1662846218007931.png (1920x1080, 855.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard

In hindsight, early seasons of AT feel like such a completely different show from later seasons. I guess the same could be said about star vs, and while ponyhead was awful, she was the least of that show's problem. Same case with AT, I'm not exactly sure what your problem is (gross out?), but that's not the thing that will make you drop the show once you eventually do drop it (if you get invested in it at all, that is).

Thank god MHA is good throughout.

Early Adventure Time just wanted to be a kids show with edge.

This nigga. MHA is literally a rollercoaster that starts up high and goes right down the second it starts

Attached: Every Manga after 2010.png (1920x1127, 3.56M)

Monster Hunter Action?

Proof about MHA? Because the existence of Ochako's character growth and progression makes it one of, if not the best, anime out there.

>MHA
Sorry, I lost respect for it after I found out the creator simply forgot about the whole 'mole' plot point.

He didn't though.

Good one user, next you're gonna tell me the Wano arc was good for One Piece

Attached: adreas laugh.jpg (1600x900, 155.67K)

What growth and progression? I'm 100 episodes in and she's the same fucking character as in the first episode she appeared in

I don't watch One Piece Of Shit, thank you very much. I prefer my characters to actually be interesting. Hence my love for Ochako.

Mods, can we ban this Ochako-schizo right now? In fact, can you permaban guy, Kuckyweck/Birchyfunbags, Industrycuck and SharkTaleFag as well?

Proof? Because unless you're outright ignoring her, she develops in every episode she's in.

He absolutely did. He is on record in an interview saying that and he was only reminded because of the anime adaptation making everyone ask him what happened to that plot point.

Did he? Did he not? I recall we did get a reveal of who the traitor(s) was, but so long after the fact that it might seem like he forgot and just cobbled something generic on the spot when he remembered (when it was well past the point of being relevant).

>early seasons of AT feel like such a completely different show from later seasons
That's common in shows that last more than 3-5 seasons.

Would've been interesting if he showed more about how Ochako felt about it, but he never forgot.

Btw I'm glad she wasn't the traitor.

Yeah, it happens fairly often in manga because of the absolutely insane workload that the creators have to endure. The same thing happened to Toriyama, who simply forgot Bra (Or Launch? Not that into shounen honestly) even existed.

comics and cartoons?

Russell's teapot. If you are the one stating that something exists (character progression in this case) you are the one obligated to show proof of your claim. Once you do that, THEN it would be on the other person to counter your points.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

>Because the existence of Ochako's character growth and progression
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
So much progression in her wanting to improve, do nothing about it and then the most noteworthy thing she does since then is chase Toga around for an All-Might keychain

It's called "burden of proof", not "Russel's teapot". The teapot is only an example of the general principle case.

You're showing how blind you are, and it's sad. She's grown over the series, and she's one of the strongest in her class. She's at least more complex than any of the shitty Adventure Time characters.
That shows her becoming more fearless and brave. Even though she could kick Toga's ass with ease.

>She has grown
>I have no proof but she has grown
>Also she could've kicked Toga's ass but she didn't because she uuuh has grown
Put up or shut up

If you're all caught up and you haven't seen how she's grown and become more interesting, that's on you.
As for the Toga thing, you can't prove that in a serious fight, Ochako wouldn't win.

Concession accepted

This guy's been spamming MHA shit for a while now pls ignore