WEREWOLF BY NIGHT | Official Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=bLEFqhS5WmI

Leaks confirmed

>Jack Russell (Gael Garcia Bernal) kills a bounty hunter in a forest and takes his place at a gathering at Bloodstone Manor in Transylvania.
>Legendary monster hunter Ulysses Bloodstone has died, and his widow Verusa Bloodstone (Harriet Samson Harris) has recruited bounty hunters to find Man-Thing, who stole Ulysses’ magic Bloodstone.
>Ulysses’ estranged daughter Elsa Bloodstone (Laura Donnelly) disagrees with her stepmother and joins Jack after deducing he is there to save Man-Thing.
>Jack reveals that he transforms into a werewolf by night due to a family curse.
>Jack and Elsa find Man-Thing and they fight the bounty hunters, who begin killing each other so they can claim Verusa’s bounty on their own.
>Elsa realizes that Verusa used him to lure Jack into a trap.
>Verusa captures Jack, forces him to transform and attempts to use the Bloodstone to control him.
>The werewolf and Elsa escape and fight Verusa’s followers. The werewolf spares Elsa because he recognizes her scent.
>Verusa accuses Elsa of betraying her and attempts to kill her, but Man-Thing arrives and kills Verusa by throwing her off the roof.
>The werewolf escapes, and Elsa sends Man-Thing after him while she reclaims the Bloodstone.
>In a post-credits scene, Jack awakens in a swamp, having been found and cared for by Man-Thing, whom he calls “Theo”. They decide to go out for sushi.

Attached: Woof.png (1277x673, 380.65K)

that plot is pretty bad, the trailer makes it look way better

MAN-THING LIVES AGAIN!

This again?

>get a white woman for Elsa instead of blackwashing her
>don't bother dying her hair red
Literally how hard was it? Fuck man, just do an auburn red. Christ...

Dude it's in fucking black and white

...You can still tell apart hues you utter retard.

pic related playing elsa how is she black you dumb Any Forumstard

Attached: images (17).jpg (452x678, 35.64K)

...Are you seriously too dumb to read and comprehend three simple sentences? Christ...

>Inb4 the season finale teases Man-Wolf/John Jameson Jr.

Will it connect to Wundagore Mountain?

You fucking idiot.

I've skipped all the d+ shows
Have missed anything decent?

Attached: yawn.png (225x225, 10.86K)

Fucking DC had Swamp Thing and cancel'd it

blame DC intern dumbfuck miscalculate taxing

>look at me I'm putting a vintage filter over everything

Not really, no.

It was never going to happen but I wish Elsa had her Nextwave personality.

Loki is the only must-see imo, everything else ranges from “okay” to “awful”

It's too bad this wasn't done on film. Looks pretty great otherwise.

Loki and moon knight