Superman Jon Kent COMES OUT!

This is it Any Forums!

>Superman: Son Of Kal-El is to come out this Tuesday. Not just issue 15 of his ongoing comic book, but as a queer superhero, the public as a whole, within the DC Universe. And not through any staged declaration, public speech, or press conference, as his father did when he came out about his identity as both Superman and Clark Kent.

>As a bisexual young man, Jonathan Kent is the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane and the current Superman of Metropolis. Since that point, the identity of Jonathan Kent has also been publicly known. But this is more about his choice of companion, which has only been shared amongst family and friends. The world knows about Clark Kent and Lois Lane, they are now about to learn the truth about Jon Kent and Jay Nakamura, by way of a simple kiss, in public.

It’s about time the DC Universe had a queer superhero. THIS. MATTERS.

Attached: D0CB5392-930C-4686-8DB0-99AA5CB3DBB3.jpg (900x1384, 170.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/superman-comes-out.html
bleedingcool.com/comics/superman-son-of-kal-el-to-come-out-to-the-dc-universe-this-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>”Our sales are tanking since we made Jon gay, what do we do?”
>”Let’s have him come out again!”

>Iphonedrone OP
>Bait
Like clockwork. You're fucking pathetic OP

I really can’t stand this anymore. Does every monthly meeting for this book begin with the question of “How can we make Jon even more gay than last month?”

Attached: F02B5A60-46CF-4C0B-A14D-2788C791EEEB.jpg (532x426, 170.51K)

Also why did you respond to yourself, senpai? You do know the amount of posters doesn't change when only OP responds, right?

Attached: Sad little man.png (1618x614, 45.86K)

This again?

Attached: MarinerJenniferLowerDecks.jpg (2048x1151, 261.96K)

>bisexual
WAIT WHAT?! I thought he was gay? Is this a retcon? Did they realize everyone hated this and are backpedaling?

how much gay sex is in these? they posted all the issues on myreadingmanga so it must be mega gay

a single comic Frank Miller by is all that is needed to reboot that

They called him that since they went down this road, people on Any Forums (Any Forums in general) just like to erase bisexuals because "herrrderrr they're with the same sex so gay!"
Why yes I'm in a relationship with this OC Donut Steel but my cock still gets hard at the sight of Black Canary's tits.

man, that's a really gay image

>but as a queer superhero, the public as a whole, within the DC Universe
I thought this little faggot was already out in-universe.

Not all of us use our desktop and fax modem to access the information superhighway like you gramps.

The word bi or bisexual doesn't appear once.
nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/superman-comes-out.html

>people on Any Forums (Any Forums in general) just like to erase bisexuals
nigger, it's not us, it's the people who call characters "gay" but then only have them fuck people of the opposite sex.

direct your victim complex toward the correct party, retard.

To bait people like you into responding, my homosexual chum.

>Jon wears his #Pridepox sores openly to end the stigma.
Brave. Powerful. Important.

>nigger, it's not us, it's the people who call characters "gay" but then only have them fuck people of the opposite sex
meant "bisexual," but hopefully you have enough brain cells to string that together.

Now, What's the problem with being bisexual?

No, it's been bi from the start. However, bi characters in any given media will only ever have homosexual relationships.

After all, you wouldn't otherwise know they were bi.

Apart from being a myth you mean?

So Jon should be whoring around throughtout the comic going from guy to girl to guy to girl and around and around.
Do you think bisexual characters should just be humping everything insight?
Jesus Christ. What about love? Loyalty? Eh? Committed relationships?

People saying they don't show bi people being bi, I know it was bad and no one read it but Jon had a relationship with Saturn Girl in Bendis Legion.

We're not talking about religion though, we're talking about bisexuals.

>So Jon should be whoring around throughtout the comic going from guy to girl to guy to girl and around and around.
This is a textbook strawman. You've invalidated your own argument.

Attached: hayboy.png (680x483, 356.98K)

Where the actual fuck did I say that there was a problem with being bisexual you giant piece of shit? I was clearly surprised to hear that he still likes fucking women, go fucking kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

Fuck you cocksucker. You were the one saying "they say he's bi but he's only dating guys". Take your shitty meme and stick up your gaping wound.

>You were the one saying "they say he's bi but he's only dating guys".
Yeah. That has nothing to do with the strawman you built up thereafter.

Calm down.

No, the left has fully gotten on board with the idea that gays are degenerate freaks completely blowing up their own previous argument that they used to defend civil unions and later gay marriage. The only reason the right allowed either of those is because they were told that gay people would raise normal families and contribute to society instead of recreating Caligula.

Right, who are also just made-up figures and actually are just gay men in denial.

wow, you took it well. No idea why you're freaking out like this, but whatever.

>No, it's been bi from the start.
I also remember that too, and it seems to me that he also had a short affair with Yara.

>It has nothing to do with it
Yeah it does since he's in a relationship at the moment, with some OC donut steel. Keep trying to say I'm straw manning though instead of trying to defend your point since you can't.
Someone who says they're bi does not have to prove it to you or anyone. Jon shouldn't hot potato from his boyfriend to some girlfriend.
Last (you) enjoy it.

Is that your blabbering headcanon?

>if i lie and pretend its not happening maybe people will believe me
Why do they all use the same tired tactics as if people aren't aware of them?

Didn’t he already come out? If it didn’t work the first time why do it again?

>Keep trying to say I'm straw manning though
You were. You made implications about what I said that were ridiculous enough to discredit my argument, thus building up a metaphorical man of straw to easily burn down.

>he's a coward
lol.

What is the source? Why do you keep spamming this shit? Why are you so obsessed with gay people?

Simultaneously overly gay and completely revolting to any actual gay people

Didn't read btw.

That was before they turned him bi. Iceman exclusively dated women before Bendis retconned him gay. Things prior to the retcon don’t really affect post-retcon talks. Has he even so much as shown an attraction to women since?

Oh ok fine Rich, I’ll fucking credit you:

bleedingcool.com/comics/superman-son-of-kal-el-to-come-out-to-the-dc-universe-this-week/