If you want to know why live action Disney films do so well, this is the type of audience that is watching them

If you want to know why live action Disney films do so well, this is the type of audience that is watching them

Attached: psiuw.png (644x715, 274.2K)

Bots?

Please translate into English.

Might as well be, they can't get into animation

Attached: the yts.png (895x455, 49.34K)

I don't speak ebonics, the fuck is this retard saying?

Normies are subhuman

I think they are calling Ariel's tits or ass flat.

Yes?

It's just a big embezzlement scheme with propaganda attached.

They want her to have big boobs

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

These aren't even normies. They are a level below that.

I'm so tired of identity politics

Attached: see.png (235x233, 70.98K)

In Ebonics they are saying "Ariel's original VA Jodi Benson has flat singing compared to Halle Bailey and she's going to be a better Ariel"

They’re so used to everything being slathered with autotune that even slight human imperfections (aka “soul”) rub their zoomer ears the wrong way

Isn't Ariel 15? Why do twittards lose their shit over other people lusting over a 19 year old girl, but black men talking about a 15 year old not being busy enough for them is okay?

they are talking about the singer calling the original off tone. halle will of course be better because she is black and therefor has the power of soul blah blah

ITT: retards not knowing that flat has more than one meaning

Except Jodi did great.
Oh my bad. Black power and stuff.

Disney is trying to erase its history and make 2D hand drawn look like a joke.

Anyone else think Halle's eyes are way too fucking far apart? She looks like an alien.

What the fuck do these retards thing "unseasoned" and "mediocrity" mean? Yeah I'm sure this retarded cunt could make anything even 1% as good as James Baxter animation, or that the live action film is going to be more "seasoned" or LESS mediocre. Fucking retarded cunt.

>This is what the YouTubes are begging for hone
What did they mean by this?

Isn’t Ariel relatively young in the original film? Even if she isn’t, we’re they expecting balloon tits on her or something?
Captcha: V8MASS

I think they mean her singing.

Racist YouTubers wanting Ariel to look somewhat like she does in the original animated movie, hun.