LGBT

Remember, they do not give a shit about you.
They'll fly that flag in June and the moment midnight on July 1st hits, they'll be shiving you in the kidney.

Attached: 1662748675425383.jpg (2188x5434, 776.77K)

>Owl House gets 2 seasons, endless advertising, concluding specials, primteime airings, merchandise, rampant social media use
>"Our show got fucked over"
Wait until you support a show that really got fucked over

>Disney is evil
no shit

And yet that flag in june is all it takes for everyone here to lose their shit.

We’ll stop buying into than you stupid faggot.

Well, Lumity is poorly developed anyway. Literally came out of nowhere. So, nothing of value was lost anyway.

I hate faggots but I'll fly a rainbow flag to make chuds seethe.

This

That's just because people on here larp about hating the gays to appear cool and fit in, to be against the "norm" so to speak.

Culture Warriors are the biggest gay, no matter what side of the isle they are on.

Degeneracy pandering is not "caring." Not letting kids watch Disney Plus to avoid getting messed up in the head is caring. Same as it was in the Millennial generation, I wanted to stop people from watching Disney Channel as a preteen
Supporting the owl house definitely isn't caring
Ok Groomer(s)

And they'll edit out any mention or scent of lgbt rep for those international movie releases. That chinese money is just as good for them as the dollar.

Said this in another thread but, that's for the big budget movies. Not animation.

>merchandise
Theme song screenshots on Amazon mousepads is not 'merchandise'

>okay groomers
Keep using that word to the point it will mean the exact same thing racist means.
Absolutely fuckin nothing.

Why do these people need representation in children cartoons? I don't need Blue Clue's to tell me that the beaver with her tits cut off likes to fuck another female beaver. It's not "gender" it's sex. It's all fucking sex. If you're gay you like HAVING SEX with the same gender. Yes there's romance and love but deep down this always turns into SEX.

That's right, fags and dykes, no one REALLY gives a shit about you. You're just some corporate numbers, and bars on some graphs.

Did you do the needful, and spend on all the rainbow merch this month? Good gaygoy! Just remember not to piss off the trannies, they're the real LGBT now.

>children's cartoons
Kids don't watch cartoons anymore. They watch youtube/twitch/tiktok.
Where they'll see far worse things than two people holding hands and blushing.
Why do straight people need representation in children cartoons?
Sounds stupid eh?
I've no problems with shit like Katara and Aang kissing. Why should I give a shit if Jane and Susan kiss? Or Tom and Bob kiss?

That's odd, I could've sworn I read and article stating they had to do it for all their movies since the laws in China strickly prohibit any mention of lgbt

LGBT, minorities, women. Nothing more but meat shields to be used to deflect criticism.

Well yeah, the movies. I doubt something like Owl House is shipped overseas.
Though I think its retarded, censorship always is.
Fuck China. They make shit for their people, why should the US have to make shit to export to other countries?
But that's a whole other conversation.

One quick search in IMBD shows it was and it got a mandarin translation. I'm curious to see how much they changed.

That's ok, I generally stick to fanfic.

Probably the same shit woke dubbing places here in the US will do to anime dialogue.
Like "The Saga of Tanya the Evil" is completely different from any translation Youjo Senkei.

>fanfic
My nibba

Attached: Marvel.png (1270x149, 14.77K)

>Ok Groomer(s)
Didn't you confess you sexually assaulted your underage niece?

That really gets on my tits. Changing the original meaning of the source material and robbing audiences of the authors intentions is borderline criminal.

I'm not taking yous seriously after the thing ya did to ya niece.

So keep seething.

Attached: Anthony when booba.png (2133x1600, 323.96K)