Alex shitting on Disney has become his only "one pony trick" specially with his Netflix show now being axed

Alex shitting on Disney has become his only "one pony trick" specially with his Netflix show now being axed.

And that the current crews of Disney Television Animation hate his guts

Attached: FcT1U8HXEAABjLP.jpg (2048x991, 137.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Wolfsteak_/status/1537597885147058176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>defending disney
Kill yourself. I don't know who the fuck Alex is and don't care. Just kill yourself.

>I don't know who the fuck Alex is
Actual newfag

twitter.com/_Wolfsteak_/status/1537597885147058176

He's the creator of Gravity Falls, which is a Disney show.

FPWP

>And that the current crews of Disney Television Animation hate his guts
Care to elaborate? This seems interesting

Don't worry the trailers Secret Invasion and The Mandalorian S3. BTFO the social media talk of Gravity Falls & The Owl House from Pixelatl.

I’m thinking it’s because of how they want to censor gravity falls and he keeps botching about it on twitter

Bitching*

>owl and frog threads extensively covering their showrunners' presentations and new info
>fucking nothing on Alex's talk except more shitting on him
The man has done nothing but fritter away goodwill in the last 6 years, normalfags still love him though which makes me wonder how is he doing it, Roiland has less normalfag support and he's been active this whole time

that's pretty much everyone who ever worked for Disney

See

>censor gravity falls
What is there to censor?

>makes a storyboard of a character getting murdered via necksnap
>WOW THE (((CENSORS))) DID NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT
Alex is so quirky and weird. He's not like the other cartoon showrunners.

There’s been bits and pieces of evidence that indicate industry people don’t like Dana and Alex and that Alex likes to fuck around (literally and figuratively), which leaves a mixed impression of their legacy around DTVA.

The only bits against Dana come from that fag who likes to pretend he's in the industry that no one actually likes

So wait, what Luke said about Alex pissing in a trashcan was true? I thought he made that up or at least exaggerated.

Attached: ahwlsa2.png (548x549, 806.82K)

>The only bits against Dana come from that fag who likes to pretend he's in the industry that no one actually likes

>even Any Forums dosn't like Luke Weber

Fucking KEK

Thanks, I assumed that was a bot post
>Hirsch sticks it to Disney by making underpaid custodians clean his piss from the office garbage cans
That's the most pathetic performative liberalism I've seen in a while

Nico’s tweet does indicate people at least have mixed feelings about both of them.

No shit,Roiland is actually getting his stuff out and people are getting tired of Roiland, especially after that one vidya reveal, no one has been able to see Hirsch’s stuff, which doesn’t set normalfag alarms.

Luke can be insane but also be aware of real things. Only thing is that he tried to use it as a dunk on Alex while everyone else just talks about it behind his back.

Nico is the fag I'm talking about, no one takes Luke seriously because he's biased

Your guess is a good as mine

Look at all these cocksuckers up to date with Industry drama

>normalfags still love him
real normies dont know who is him, they dont care about cartoons

Censorship is gay.

Dude his tweets get a ridiculous amount of attention when anyoen else would be forgotten after more than half a decade of nothing new even announced

>everyone in twitter are normies
you are adorable

>especially after that one vidya reveal
Just watching gameplay for it was exhausting. It was like if the exposition scenes from Half Life 2 were just unfunny bits that drag on forever. I get that Justin's going for a Larry David thing, but it's turning out more like DaftPina's horrible pilot.