Jery get mad

jery get mad

Attached: 235B5C86-7F03-4DDE-AABE-4236D0E95D3D.jpg (1656x1242, 231.74K)

Kind of fucked up that Morty didn’t think of going back to save his original family sooner.

Fucked up = instant comedy as far as Adult Swim shows are concerned.

The world would be better without Rick.
Rick worst enemy is himself (personally or alternate reality doppelganger)

Jimmy Neutron may have messed up several times but he always fixed them in the end unlike Rick who let the world die twice.

>Kind of fucked up
Morty is a horrible fucking person

Being around Rick for too long can do that.

Will Evil Rick team up with Evil Morty

Jerry get iPad

Attached: Jerry's Game.png (640x568, 163.76K)

So it seems Jerry was a talented man desperate for great things...till Rick set him up with his frigid narcissistic ball buster daughter.

Rick's entire bloodline are browbeating assholes who need to stand on the backs of others to keep from drowning in pools of their own selfish failure.

Can someone explain it to me, when did Rick stopped being season 2 Rick?

Reverse Jake Skywalker

Attached: Greyd.jpg (2898x1242, 706.41K)

Talented? No. He just became a survivor
And honestly not even a good one. He destroyed his one chance at his family finding a way out.

>He destroyed his one chance at his family finding a way out.
you say that as if beth and summer want to be saved.

his options were to stay in the apocalypse or interact with rick (which is basically living in hell)

Fatality. Jerry wins.

Almost makes you wonder what the Vindicators were like before Rick. You think they were decent, or just always scumbags? I know we saw them sans Rick in the VIndicators shorts, but that was also well-established as far past RIck's initiation.

Season 3 premiere when he became the smartest entity in the multiverse instead of just a goofy, drunk asshole who gets himself into trouble and has to think his way out of it or get rescued, and he had a more heartwarming relationship with his grandkids. He didn't know everything about everything, he didn't have limitless sci-fi powers, it was possible to rattle him. I think he became more grouchy and condescending in the later seasons too, like he can't do anything fun without bitching about it the whole time.

I decided to re-watch some season 1 and 2 episodes last week for the season 6 premiere since I hadn't seen them in years. The chasm between classic Rick and modern Rick was shocking. I don't think modern Rick would do something like brag about how he watches beheading videos for fun, then actually throw up when he sees people murdering each other right in front of him. Or enthusiastically transfer his consciousness into a younger clone of himself so he can hunt a vampire with his grandkids at their high school, then stay in that form to his own detriment to help them become more popular at school.

>till Rick set him up with his frigid narcissistic ball buster daughter.
Jerry was still thriving with Beth and Summer in that universe. He just needed Rick and Morty out of his life.

they had shorts before
seems like most of them were pretty square but Supernova and Vance Maximus were both pretty horrible people

>you say that as if beth and summer want to be saved.
>his options were to stay in the apocalypse or interact with rick (which is basically living in hell)
Yeah still a retard. Even when he’s badass he’s still Jerry, no ambition. Didn’t they say they were happy Morty and Rick were gone. I don’t know why they got so offended

I haven't seen the show in years but one thing I remember about Jerry is that when he's pushed into a corner he tends to prove himself as a person
Don't know if that's still a thing or not but that's what I remember

With Rick around Beth acts like a bitch because she's suffering from Daddy Issue's syndrome but when he's gone or suddenly lacks authority things become better

This is all early season knowledge though, I don't know if the dynamic has changed too much beyond dimension hopping

I agree that Jerry would’ve been better off without Rick, but Morty without Rick wouldn’t have been a burden on Jerry.