Only schizos think coding is a real thing

Only schizos think coding is a real thing

Attached: mgid_arc_imageassetref_logotv.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hazlitt.net/longreads/unearthing-sea-witch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

I agree.

A character is a character. Nothing more, nothing less.

I never understood why they called Jafar that.

Villains act fancy because narratives of old placed high society types as antagonist next to the down to earth working class heroes. It’s why characters like Thor or Mufasa act like jockey chads while the Loki and Scar are haughty sophisticates who don’t get their hands dirty. They have the same upbringing, but they’re somehow totally divorced from each other in sensibilities because it tracks better to the crowd. Insincere, fancy language that sounds smart and legitimate comes from the villain and makes the hero seem more the underdog and relatable to the audience when he can’t compete. And of course the stereotypes of gays being non masculine (or non feminine if it’s a woman) also aids in connecting the two, but it’s entirely incidental.

he wears eyeliner

every come across you think but haven't put to words?

Ursula was based on Divine (from John Water's movies).
Source: hazlitt.net/longreads/unearthing-sea-witch

People think Jafar is gay? Did they not watch the movie?

ursula is based on a now dead drag queen and that's it. jafar looks like he wears eyeliners but that's how arbas are depicted, see the thief and the cobbler is also another example. scar is just furfag coping

>Faggots desperately re-writing and retconning history to make themselves look less like the aberrations they are

Nothing new here.

eyeliner in men is a symbol of witchcraft and satanism practice, crossdressing is too btw

works on my machine

Attached: 1662739998320791.png (1121x606, 97.51K)

That's an Arab thing

Are they seriously doing this? Writing articles that unintentionally prove Jack Thompson right that "Videogames causes violence?" by saying "videogames turned me trans"?

I'm a boomer, what do you mean by coding

I don't get the idea behind the people self inserting as the bad guys in these movies. Don't they want gay characters to be positive role models or something?

It’s something you learn to do when your degree in journalism gets you nowhere.

it's mostly society that fucked people up, videogames are a common form of entertainment adn crazy people will attribute their traits to what they have around them.
we're not too different from our cave men ancestors and great ape cousins, and like the gorilla at the zoo, the tire swing is nice but he'd be happier being in an environment that he probably wont survive in anymore due to his upbringing.
yes I am supporting the Unibomber.

It's zoomer speak for subliminal messaging.

at least pick a good Saints Row game

To the article's meager credit, they mostly praised 3 and 4. And as divisive as 3 is, it's better than the reboot.

low est comment

Fags aren't smart enough to know the punishment goes in vagina, they can't think that far ahead.

I hate when people say Scar is gay coded, he literally gets with a female lion
If anything he's a pedo because he got with Zira when she was a cub, I think

Go live in the woods faggot.

Scar is literally a nazi and nazism is a faggot ideology.

Let me guess, you think Hitler also had no testicles, was impotent, and was secretly jewish. Did I miss any?