What makes a character that isn't human a "Black" character?

What makes a character that isn't human a "Black" character?

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-155205__01.jpg (1236x3047, 745.4K)

Projection from some dumb faggot who desperately wants to claim cartoon characters for imaginary culture war clout.

>Pretending only one side is guilty of this

The race of the va.

Mexicans are way worse with this bullshit. Everything has to cater to the Hispanics in some form, especially when it comes to representation.

Dumb faggot is not a term that excludes one faggoty political team or another, you dumb faggot.

I thought that duck was Italian?

The video isn't playing for me

>What makes a character that isn't human a "Black" character?
Sterotypes

They only do it with DBZ characters, like the Muslims do, though.

Sassy, takes no shit, feels like a outsider to the rest of the cast

Attached: Piccolo-Profile-Pic-415x415.png (415x415, 144.06K)

Everyone projects, you get autistic threads about how a white male cartoon character should've gotten the girl by RIGHT because these are dudes who project themselves onto them and get zero pussy irl

There's arguing in the Primal threads of a race of a neanderthal man being white or not like that matters at all

lmao

Attached: 6D329BE1-3A42-472C-B86F-2523F374A163.jpg (1123x1034, 173.73K)

Gohan Blanco and El Hermano is the shit.

So black

shitty bait

I buy that characters can be "coded" as a certain race. These characters aren't human, but they're given human traits (ie anthropomorphized), and some traits are related to a person's race. If you give a character a few of those race-associated traits, they end up seeming like they're of that race, even if they aren't even human.
One consequence of this, I think, is that could reinforce the whole "white = default" thing. On his own, Daffy Duck doesn't strictly seem white, but if you introduce characters like Daffy's Black Friend and Daffy's Latino Friend, then one can start to wonder about Daffy's race. If some characters are race-coded and others aren't, I think some people might interpret the non-coded characters as white, moreso when they would if no characters were deliberately race-coded.

Melanin

Why do Chris Sabat characters feel so black?

Attached: Yami.jpg (1280x670, 65.32K)

Nonsense. Mexicans love The Simpsons and the only Mexican character there is Bumblebee Man.

that's not Magica

>the only Mexican character there is Bumblebee Man.

Attached: file.png (214x400, 61.19K)

Can't think of a better pair of Wiggers than these two

Attached: EoxntzgXEAEByLy.jpg (600x600, 46.19K)

Black people have several Dragon Ball characters already.
>Staff Officer Black
>Mr. Popo
>Uub
>Black Frieza

also: color coded after a watermelon

Dr. Nick is clearly European, user.

>Played by a black actor
>Dark colored
>A slave race or otherwise opressed
>Talks like your usual black person does
>Raps
>Has black person like hair style