5:1 ratio of dislikes to likes

>5:1 ratio of dislikes to likes
Will this finally convince them to stop raping childhoods with these live action remakes?

Attached: the little mermaid.png (555x103, 13.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnyoutubedislike.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because parents with little kids don't care about dislike ratios they can't see unless they download an extension.

Why would that make a narcassist stop?

No, they’ll blame it on racism and continue doing it. Gambling on new ideas bad, rehash good.

Dislikes? Those don't exist, now stay tuned for our movie!

I thought dislikes were disabled

Thinking kids want to watch this over what Gawr Gura is playing today

returnyoutubedislike.com/

I'm spend 200$ for my niece and girlfriend.

The kinds of parents and grandparents dragging kids to see these movies aren't tech savvy enough to how to even see the dislikes in the first place. They see the Disney logo and that's all the information they need.

They're just not shown on YouTube by default anymore, you have to use an add-on.

>I'm spend

Gawr Gura is a vtuber loli, user, only older guys watch her. Kids are more into people like Mr.Beast

Do little kids even want to see live action shit? I know I didn't.

Flounder will be some realistic fish and may not talk. Sure as hell won't be a Sebastian. Scuttle is some female some shit. Ursula will be done wrong by King Trident in some manner. Ariel will probably have an additional female companion of some sort.

It's gonna be a shit show.

>wish I could beeEEEEeeeeEEE
Immediately turned off anyone who wasn't already turned off by the casting.

Only it bombing will do that

These aren't the actual dislikes though are they? Isn't it some kind of estimate that may or may not be accurate for videos uploaded after the dislikes were switched off?

>Flounder will be some realistic fish and may not talk. Sure as hell won't be a Sebastian.

Both of these are blatantly wrong you shithead lmao

Which is going to be "nothing", most days. Gura doesn't stream much now.

It seems to be mostly nostalgic adults. Kids don't care about this and are watching youtube and tiktok videos or playing video games.

>5:1 ratio of completely made up number
None of the extensions that "bring back dislike" do anything other than completely make shit up.