Be random goon in Gotham

>be random goon in Gotham
>walk into alley
>see this
How do you survive?

Attached: the batt.png (995x995, 749.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By not being a criminal.
/thread

That's easy, I survive because Batman doesn't kill.

>look closer
>its Snyderverse batman
what now fucker

>I survive
>two broken arms, a broken leg, a shattered rib cage, and a strained groin

call Martha

Scream "IT'S THE BAT!" and then panic fire wildly with my side arm.
Works every time

Do this.

Attached: batman-prays-with-the-joker-1-e1528533915936.jpg (1040x1496, 283.36K)

HI BATMAN!

"Oh hello Bats! I've been on the straight and narrow ever since I got discharged, whaddya need? I heard that Luca's gang been harassing old lady Jemima on the corner of Wellington and 9th, that's about it round here."

Snyderverse Batman doesn't kill like that, he'll just break your bones and mark you so you're an easy target in the future

I thought Batman's no-kill rule was a secret? Maybe the Joker knows about it but the low-level goons are probably fed a bunch of rumors from their cronies about "Da Bat" drinking blood and throwing guys off skyscrapers

/thread

Cool photo. In context, being a Gotham goon is like being an English prostitute and facing Jack the Ripper in an alley. Same energy.

Maybe not, but the medical bills for removing the batarangs from your anus will kill your credit score

it will be extremely painful.

>not being a criminal
>in Gotham

Yeah, luckily I'm not driving or I'd actually be screwed

Not really, it's common knowledge in-universe that Batman doesn't kill people but it doesn't mean he can't beat the ever-loving fuck out of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI

Why the fuck would you not just let him shoot himself in this scenario? I get that Bats has this weird obsession with not killing Joker and not letting him be murdered in cold blood, but if the fucker's willing to take himself out without any collateral damage why not let him?

In Arkham Origins Joker tries commiting suicide 3 times and Batman saves him every single time. The final boss is literally a countdown to stop Joker before he can kill himself and nobody else.

Enjoy your life of being permanently crippled or a vegetable.

>Batman behind you, someone's about to KILL THE JOKER!
When he turns around I pull a Batman and disappear.

In this case it is ONLY and solely for comic book necessity. Actually Batman in some animated movie let the Joker "die" when he practically committed suicide with an helicopter.

In the comics they can't do that because the Joker can't die, unless it's some super event.
But this thing has clearly got out of hand in comics

Because then Batbaby can't play with his favorite toy anymore.

The Joker beats Batman by being SO CRAZY he can beat martial arts, so I flail my limbs around like I'm having a seizure.