Morty:

Morty:
>watches his grandfather kill innocent people+ aliens
>"......."

Also Morty:
>watches his girlfirend, Planetina, kill a bunch of coal miners for "polluting the environment"
>"Nooooo! You're evil! You're not who I thought you were, we can't date each other any more!!!"

?????

Attached: file.png (1200x674, 475.39K)

He's not trying to fuck Rick, people have a different set of standards for people they're trying to fuck

Well, she's Mr. Frundles now.

Morty murdered a guy during the purge episode because the guy didn't like his criticism of his screenplay.

>He's not trying to fuck Rick
A mistake

They shouldn't be dating at all.
Morty is 14 and Planetina is like 16 or 17, possibly older

That’s a 2 year gap, who cares fag

I'm Mr. Frundles.

Attached: frundles.png (304x302, 100.4K)

That's what makes it so hot.
/ss/ is hot as fuck.

She’s WAY older. She’s been around since the 90s. Even if her biological age doesn’t reflect her chronological age, she’s at least 30

No it was more because the asshole was trying to kick them out and shut down their method of escape because he had a bitch fit over criticism he asked for himself.

Its implied that she's an elemental goddess that's as old as the earth itself, and was sealed in those rings because of the threat she posed to humanity.

Kind of like a genie, trapped in a lamp.

>Was controlled by group of teenagers in the 90s
>it's now 2 decades later
>16 or possibly 17
Okay retardo.

>/ss/
>with Alison Brie
muh dick

>Morty failed to realize that he was The Heart and could have brought Planetina back from that state with love.
>Spergs out and dumps her instead when he had just gotten through brutally killing a bunch of folk

Dumbass faggot

That happened because Morty ate two candies that had a vitamin that increased the desire to purge.

Also, the guy was an idiot, he said he'd take any criticism (which is dumb, because there's no use asking a random person who maybe never reads for reviews of a book) and then he was kicking them out of his house.

If we’re talking about weird moral double standards, the fact that unity tries to act like they’re actually good because they made a sexual predator not act like a sexual predator while simultaneously letting Rick rape an entire football field full of red haired women is pretty fucking dumb

Attached: E7581746-1F8E-4C5E-8825-35B014F3A686.jpg (832x480, 33.93K)

True, she's in a place of power, it gives me the ick!

>Killing the miners
What's the fucking point of that. It's like trying to kill somebody by throwing a toothpick at them. Attacking workers doesn't have a fraction of the effect that attacking a higher up would

I thought the idea was that unlike the character she's based on, she has no heart because her Planeteers are heartless assholes who treat her like a slave.

I think this is supposed to be obvious and a character flaw

No. Morty was the heart. He just fucked up like usual

Well, yeah, that's kind of the idea. He's giving her what she lacks, but Morty being Morty, he fails miserably and loses her.

>t.niggers

To show her going too far. Really it needed an episode just for that montage to hit in what she really was as a force on the planet and make the love break, the cliffhanger should have been when he left Beth.

Oh fuck, get that thing outta he-
I'M MR. FRUNDLES

Yeah, had Morty sat her down and get her to chill out with love and positive reinforcement she likely would have stopped. He probably could have also used Rick's tech to make the planet vastly better too and satisfy her.

That guy was an annoying jerkass and totally deserved it.

Tbf that’s what she’d always been doing since the 90s, putting out fires and speaking against littering. She probably doesn’t know shit about the world and just attacks the most easily visible source of destruction because she doesn’t know it does nothing.
If you want her to do the effective thing, wiping China off the face of the earth, you just gotta sit her down with the right documentary first