Here's your ben grimm bro

>here's your ben grimm bro

Attached: Seth-Rogen-2019.jpg (1199x1600, 232.53K)

John Boyega shoulda been Doom. Would rather have black doom than black torch. I guess the human torch is just black now. Unironically would rather have dean norris as the thing than stoner man

this is a joke isnt it haha
vic from the shield was the best ben grimm we had

It had to have been a package deal. Black Johnny, black or atleast mixed Sue. They fucking pussied out and showed it was about tokenism and not actual representation

grimm dark

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Ah yes, the Balkan gyppo Dictator, perfect for a BLAKANG like Boyega!

Is there a problem with a Jew playing a Jew?

>It's clobberin' time ahehehehehehu

>When you're so stoned you turn into one

>hey dude, it's, like, clobberin' time. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

Remember, he's voiced Donkey Kong in the new Mario movie. I wish Hollywood would stop casting Rogen, as well as James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel, Amy Schumer or Sarah Silverman in any project. They are talentless.

No there is a problem with Ben Grimm being an ugly older wimpy weirdo guy. He should be fairly handsome imo otherwise it's not really a curse to be turned into a big strong cool superhero guy

So Is it truth?
I wonder if the Idea is to make him the Next Chris Pratt.

At least he'd actually be played by a jew this time.

The Tim Story duology will always be 2000s capeshit kino. I had fun memories with the two movies.

Henry Cavill as Dr Doom?

What a weird casting choice, he may only show his face for like 1/3rd of the movie for his origin. Unless they decide to not put him behind a mask which would be even worse

Attached: 1662818516558349.jpg (960x720, 77.78K)

How the heck did Disney agree to cast Boyega, kek

Attached: dpr_2.png (1050x1429, 891.48K)

>cast a black johnny again
>its an actor that has been hostile to the parent company

MCU has officially gone of the rails

It doesn't make any sense, Ben Grimm is that guy who is muscular and chad and has many women, making Ben be a fat and ugly guy wouldn't have any effect, but it's the MCU and Feige since the beginning doesn't know what he's doing

>twitter memes through Any Forums
The panel's in 3 hours retards.

Another mistake that will come in a few hours we will have a worse live action Sue

Attached: tumblr_pat2mxfgBj1xtog8ro1_400.gif (332x332, 1.46M)