>good lore

Why do we hate it, Any Forums?

Attached: 12313.png (955x955, 1.4M)

>diverse cast of characters

Did this actually come out?

get new material

I like how there's at least a good reason for the black kid to be black

Make cartoons with new material

Nope, he and his family would be dead from vitamin D deficiency induced weakness and illness in no time

>Why do we hate it, Any Forums?
I have never heard of this show in my life user

yeah, they specifically say that he's a foreigner

Vikings were Scandinavian, know any black Scandinavians? Didn’t think so.

>vitamin D deficiency
They are fishermen
fish contain a ton of vitamin D

He's explicitly said to not be Scandinavian
his family are foreigners

Nope, even modern supplements aren't enough for light-skinned black americans in the US which isn't nearly as sun-deprived as Scandinavia

That's incorrect. While vitamin D deficiency is, generally speaking, detrimental to health, especially for kids, it's not nearly as fatal as you make it out to be.

EGS show, you are literally not allowed to have an all-white cast today regardless of how little sense it makes

Attached: 32325.jpg (1000x563, 82.34K)

>Make cartoons with new material
Literally impossible
everything possible was already done

We hate it because they're not showing these Anglo-Saxons being raided, pillage, and begging for their Danish overlords for protection and mercy. We need to see that ginger raid some Anglo-Saxons, while the blonde kid plunders the church, and the moor steals girls for their chieftain. All while slaughtering those pesky Saxons who tries to even rise up against their Danish overlords.

If we don't see England being raided and burnt, then I'm disappointed

Attached: Viking Raid.jpg (1200x628, 186.45K)

Hate it? I forgot it even existed.

Just don't show non-whites where they don't belong and that should be enough

And what are ya gonna do about it?
Kill all be blacks and jews?

so non-whites should only ever be depicted in gas chambers and hanging from trees?

So you wouldn’t have a problem with a “ special” Black Panther cartoon where all the characters are white and Asian? Because according to you who gives a fuck about accuracy as long as you subvert expectations, right?

Vitamin D deficiency is not fatal in itself, but it does make you weaker, more lethargic, prone to illness, and all sorts of other things that would quickly prove fatal in a Viking setting. Black people in a viking setting would do as well as diplegics, or blind or deaf people, or people with other handicaps which only modern conditions and medicine can make livable.

go back to Any Forums

Attached: image_2022-09-10_114906175.png (220x311, 139.65K)