ITT: Any Forums that made you feel uncomfortable as a kid

season 1 dexter was full of it for me

Attached: Monkey-and-Honeydew-dexters-laboratory-42777349-480-360.jpg (480x360, 17.02K)

This turned me on as a kid

This basically is beastiality. Monkey doesn't cross the cartoon threshold that Roger Rabbit does to avoid that.

>This basically is beastiality.
Hey, she's not THAT bad looking.

BASED

Attached: 1618629536293.jpg (842x1024, 188.41K)

But Season 2 had all the Dee Dee foot fetish scenes for me

Wait until you see the episode were the monkey fucks a duck

All I see is a platonic relationship between a woman and a monkey, don't make it weird.

Attached: monkeytime.jpg (1200x1728, 706.28K)

Sorta related but when I was a kid there was an Elmo flash game where he goes to the doctor and the doctor touches his chest and it always had an uneasy bad touch feeling for me. It was really sudden and it freaked me out

It’s consensual. So it can’t be bestiality.

Secret Squirrel getting seduced by the queen bee's honey, next question.

the difference roger is established as a cartoon, he talks and acts like a human, so, his relationship with jessica is not considered bestiality because they are socially equal being both cartoons. however, dexter's characters are not supposed to be ''cartoons actors'', monkey is considered an animal in universe, a dexter's pet and honeydew a human.

Don't google Elsa games

>Episode were Dexter tries to buy icecream but always misses the truck
>Finally manages to catch up
>Turns out the driver is doing it on purpose
>The backstory is revealed
>Dexter once bought the most expensive icecream and paid with pennies
>Guy had to spend all night counting and recounting them, tripped, cracked a tooth, got fired and had to live under a bridge with wolves
I mean it was hilarious but I always felt was a bit too much for a kids show, it's not slapstick like SpongeBob the guy was truly miserable

A lot of sleepover themed episodes ended like this, and to be honest it was always a childhood nightmare of mine. Then it happened to me and it was as bad as I feared, if not worse

Attached: hey_arnold___harold_gets_a_makeover_by_dlee1293847_dd31c28-fullview.jpg (800x600, 97.52K)

The one where Dee Dee grew big made me feel uncomfortable

five fingers!?

The FOP episode where Timmy wishes to be a girl

Agent Honeydew was really hot.

Attached: 1653404946650.png (1039x682, 592K)

Somewhere out there, on a long forgotten USB drive and a deleted Myspace, is a picture my sister and her friends took of me in emo makeup and clothes...

>Then it happened to me and it was as bad as I feared, if not worse
Story time?