Come up with her appearance in the Harley Quinn animated series

Come up with her appearance in the Harley Quinn animated series

Attached: a2HHuyawPSevtGd3e5RXaB.jpg (1280x1968, 198.84K)

Make her jokers stalker and a female that’s anti feminist.

An in-universe example of a Joker+Harley fangirl seething how both have "lost their way."
Basically, Superboy Prime in Punchline's body

She doesn't deserve to be in the new animated series. It's just shit.

I kind of feel Tynion's OCs first chance of exposure beyond people who read comics (a minority) would be through the Harley Quinn show of all things and that's oddly hilarious considering they do their own thing with characters
Ghost-Maker being a bisexual hedonist would be exaggerated 110% like Shoreleave except he's also into women

Attached: main-qimg-6f03d88a9566ca059ba4da534aca1767-lq.jpg (602x926, 78.2K)

her "personality" is to serious to be in a comedy show. also nobody in the team want to work on punchline. They find her extremely boring.

Attached: Screenshot_20220909_212349.png (784x655, 529.5K)

>They find her extremely boring.
Based.

She's probably going to be in the upcoming Bruce Timm cartoon network Batman show since he said he wanted to add more female characters and be more "inclusive", I mean she's half asian right?

Attached: 1585099711243.jpg (650x1000, 221.31K)

Ivy goes all the way with one of her plans, stopping at the end only for Harley. This puts a break to their relationship because things are too strained. Punchline starts dating Joker and Harley grows jealous, but begins poaching her and making her realize the Joker is trash. Eventually the two wake up in bed together and her and Harley have a fling, all while Psycho videotaped it blackmailing Harley. Ivy wants to makeup and get back with her, but the Punchline manipulates the media into showing her and Harley as a couple putting Ivy's jealousy on full display.

>132886639
The show is fucking awful, they seem to hate all the characters outside Harley, also I find odd how they built up Penguin's son in the first season having him in multiple episodes and even interacting with Bane talking about money, but after they killed Penguin off his family just banished, really poor writting
I like Punchline I think she's funny, but not in a way I feel it was intentional

Attached: Punchline.jpg (997x1536, 468.49K)

PUNCHLINE: THE GOTHAM GAME #2
Written by TINI HOWARD and BLAKE HOWARD
Art and cover by GLEB MELNIKOV
Variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
Variant cover by EJIKURE
1:25 variant cover by DAN HIPP
1:50 variant cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 2 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 11/22/22
SHOWDOWN AT ACE CHEMICALS! Punchline’s construction of her Royal Flush Gang court draws the attention of Gotham City’s thriving Yakuza faction and Batman. All things come to a head at Ace Chemicals. Will Batman successfully stop Punchline and her court, or will the factory bring him another devastating failure?

Attached: Batman and Punchline.jpg (1032x1566, 2.23M)

No really.. if you have a unknow character in your show you can make the "popular" version of it and then it becomes the base for all future incarnations.
Just see;
>TT starfire and cyborg
>gewnpool
>80s show Xmen being the go to for all other Xmen media.

DC can always just turn Punchline into a Vtuber, they are missing out plenty of money not doing that, just have her act all wacky and quircky to attrack nerds while she reacts to animal videos and shit

Attached: Punchline.jpg (1988x1664, 1.07M)

Why not use the actual wacky and quirky popular character call Harley Quinn?

Punchline is more of a radical podcaster. but she don't have any charisma and only want to ramble about her pseudo philosophy on important the Joker is.

Attached: artworks-6kQHTlDnUseWi35R-t9zyAA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.5K)

Attached: Punchline.png (980x1559, 2.65M)

>132887334
>Why not use the actual wacky and quirky popular character call Harley Quinn?
She's no longer that, user, she's a boring dyke and she no longer has her accent in the gay show

Attached: 987654345678.jpg (938x1250, 137.87K)

Attached: Gordon.png (1294x695, 1.74M)

She was ruined and wasted on plant cloaca

Based

Isn't she going on a space adventure in her main comic? Also why pretend her joyless melodrama show is similar to the comic version.

Attached: El-cosplay-de-Power-Girl-y-Harley-Quinn-recrea-al-780x470.jpg (780x470, 68.56K)

Why does everybody think she's asian? Is it the bangs?

She's white.

Punchline would be boring after a while, like Lauren Southern or June Lapine.

Kek I think I remember reading that apparently even Bolland thought she was asian and was then told by editors that she's actually white.