Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of it?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of it?

Attached: transformers_movie.jpg (400x405, 33.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DgQHgy7Nmkk
youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking kino.
Stood up, put my heart on my chest during optimus speach then got a hand jov while everyone clapped

Seriously tho, good movie

It's just OK.

Absolutely glorious train wrecks. Seen all 5 in theaters.

Attached: fc5ab33ac2f508b83b5a08011ea8b706.jpg (680x959, 161.35K)

I thought it was great, fantastic movie for kids and teens.

The first movie was actually pretty good - considering the state Hollywood was in at that point and what they could've tried to push if Michael Bay wasn't already explosions man. The designs themselves also still had that blocky quality that older fans seem to like while giving them an alien machine quality, though I admit I'm still not particularly sold on Megatron's design even if everything else about him was absolutely solid.

I think the Bumblebee movie did a better job at portraying live action Transformers, however. But transformers 1 was definitely the peak of the Bay series, Revenge of the Fallen was alright, Dark Side of the Moon was meh, and everything after was garbage.

Attached: nero_devil_trigger_from_concept__sketch_2__by_v_a_a_n-dalj0c2.jpg (1200x900, 290.87K)

The only one I'd say was actually bad was Age of Extinction, where every single character was a complete asshole.

Second one is a contender for the worst, but it had the best fight in all the films.
youtu.be/DgQHgy7Nmkk

I will agree on that one

I didn't even care much for it as a kid, not the worst but just kinda bland typical action movie with Transformers slap on it, I give up on the series after the first one.

The Last Knight is unwatchable to me for the constant aspect ratio flips alone.

>WHAT I'VE DOOOOOONE

regardless of the quality of the sequels, you gotta admit that they could be pretty raw at times
>what would you be without me, Prime?
>time to find out
youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8

Yeah this fight rules. It's kind of funny how in the first movie Optimus gets pushed around by Megatron for 20 minutes, but in every subsequent movie Optimus is more than a match for him, and Megatron basically only ever wins with help and/or cheating.

Its really good but Megatron became such a fucking bitch in the sequels
>Gets ass fucked by prime in 2 until starscream and grindor came around AND still had a hard time until he cheated
>gets obliterated in the end by boosted prime
>loses to one-armed battle scarred prime and dies
?????

Really love Barricade's design in the movies. Making him a Prowl repaint was a fucking mistake.

>1
Kinda dumb but better than the rest
>2
War crime
>3
Garbage
>4
Garbage
>5
Garbage
>Bumblebee
Good movie
Shitting on Bay is basically a meme but this franchise is fucking ghastly.

The absolute peak of this entire franchise was Blackout's attack on the military base in the opening
>Gets characters established pretty quickly
>Is generally a nice looking locale to film in
>Atmosphere and build up when they realize this chopper was shot down
>The entire transformation sequence
>The fear when they realize what is happening
>The sound of the explosions is god like
>Generally shows how unrelenting Decepticons are to "lesser species".
That opener is so good. It's kind of a shame there are defintely moments and scenes that kinda ruin the tone that was established with the Decepticons. I don't mind certain jokes here and there, especially with the humans, but I always hated Frenzy.

That’s actually why I like the auto it’s in AoE. Besides, they had a reason to be pissed off

I don't get why people say Bumblebee was good. The only good things about it were the Cybertron fanservice and the two Decepticons

NO OPTIMUS!!!