What happened ?

Seeing the HotDiggedyDemon thread reminded me of Stamper? What the hell happened to him? He used to do all sorts of voices for all sorts of games/animations. Used to be fun to listen to on the SleepyCast. But he fell out with his friends and peers and now he makes schitzo youtube videos that come over like he wants just any sort of attention

Attached: Stamper-3.jpg (650x500, 87.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.com/invite/Q9qA8DEZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heroin or meth if im confusing him with shad

Who?

Am actually in Stamper's discord server. He's gotten clean and posts about food now

Drugs and other poor life choices like being manipulated by druggy twats.

Can a brother get an invite?

Attached: 1662150943325667.jpg (547x531, 81.33K)

He gets clean and posts about food every few months. Then he goes silent again after a sudden rant on Twitter gets him banned. It’s a horrific pattern.

>Am actually in Stamper's discord server. He's gotten clean and posts about food now

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)

brother can't keep his face outta the white gold.

>He's gotten clean and posts about food now
And so the cycle continues. I remember the last time he got clean and started posting about food.

Realistically, its bizarre as fuck that we've gotten used to seeing so much of internet personality's personal lives when only political figures and celebrities were followed that closely. Being popular in the internet before the monetization era amounts for very little in real life. He probably just sees no use in posting every day, or every week even.
People worrying about him not posting on Discord or twitter don't get that those of s who didn't have that growing up find them annoying as fuck to use. I'd rather post on some dingy little forum with a small community than, deal with the unorganized mess on those two.

I'm in there too, he just plays fighting games and hangs out with fat people. The only sleepycast member who still talks to him is Niall, who joins calls regularly enough.

What's his mac and cheese recipe? Please

>He's gotten clean
you have no proof of this except maybe his word, which is worth almost nothing because he is a huge liar

He went on the meth hard. Don't know if he's clean or not but the damage has been done. Really sad to see.

Attached: Stamper.jpg (1536x2048, 504.07K)

Remember, if an addict is talking then they are lying and its almost always in your best interest and theirs to treat everything they say about their addiction with skepticism.

discord.com/invite/Q9qA8DEZ

Jesus Christ

Attached: hank.jpg (500x492, 25.63K)

He looks like one of my high school teachers

Attached: 1447739839040.gif (448x252, 2.28M)

His mom is a saint for taking care of him. Fucking past the age of retirement, working state law enforcement for peanuts, and still taking care of her boy.

Stamper burned every bridge imaginable except for one.

His mom is really nice